• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Chooser now on!

Gerri Shin

  
Years
  • Very nice! this will help make choosing a style so much easier! (not that I'm going to be changing from Seeds of Platinum any time soon, but you get the Idea.) Way to go Audy!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Awesome plugin. Instead of scrolling through the theme list with no preview and just titles. Finally have that much needed (In my opinion XD) taste before trying it on. Always wanted something like this. (b' ')b I haven't had the chance to try it out yet, (Seeing as I'm on Seeds of Platinum) but this looks great. Well done, Audy! =D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Cool! I can see it clearly and Smeargle's cute. :P
    This is a very nice addition though. :)

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
  • Wow this is great!
    I hated having to go through the list then clicking on one to find out you don't like it very much.
    I just found a great theme with it.
    Thanks for this.
    ^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well, since my comment on this was, July 4th, before it was ripped right off immediately... Just wanted to say this is awesome now that I can actually use it and all. Wondered what happened to it. XD; Thanks to the style chooser I've fallen in love with Poké Link 2.0. <3 Thanks, again, Audy. :D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Wow, this is whole lot easier than trying out random styles and seeing which one fits the best. Nice going, Ausaudriel.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Sweet. It's easier to find a layout that fits my theme colors!

Also, I notice that there is a new layout on styler called...bewitched. o.o; Should that even be on there if it isnt even released yet? XD

LOL THANKS AUDY. <3 You are such a genius! :D

Back