• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Type Competition - Round 2

Which are your favorite types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Favorite Pokémon Type Competition
    ~ Round Two ~

Hello everybody, and welcome to round two of the Favorite Pokémon Type Competition!

The second week of voting is upon us, and we already had a tie for 12th place in the last poll, which means a lucky 13 types will be facing off against each other this time around. Bug, Ground, Normal, Rock, and Steel were the types that didn't make it through to round two, but only one of the 18 types can win this competition, so Pokemon of those types shouldn't feel too bad, as they'll have a lot more company soon.

Just like last week, you are welcome to vote for as many of your favorite types as you want, to ensure the ones you like have a better shot at winning. Only the top 6 (plus any ties) will make it in to round 3, which means that more than half the field could be eliminated here, so every vote counts!

Happy voting everyone, and best of luck to your favorite remaining types!

Cid

Years
  • I should have narrowed down my selection but oh well it says I can still vote as many as I want so

Hope one of my favorite types takes it all!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • still going for my favorites
    Fairy, Fire, Dark, and Psychic
    all my favorite Pokemon those types

JoelMatthews

Trans Dude with a Chill 'Tude
    Years
  • I actually voted for a bit more this time. Dark, Fighting, and Ghost.

... Gosh my favorites are so edgy LOL.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Psychic
    Flying
    Fire
    Ghost
    Dark

...are my favorites, in that order. Good to see they all made it to the second round. It doesn't look they're all going to make it to the next, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Back