• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent things you've bought?

Years
  • They have mostly been clothes, unfortunately.

I have started an unhealthy obsession with purchasing Korean clothing from multiple websites and it gets especially expensive with that EMS shipping...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Some Amazon Basics headphones and a new Cleveland Indians hat.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Recently I bought 2 imported instant noodles. The first is Nissin's Chicken Ramen, and the second one happened to be Pokémon Noodle Cup. Both of these are not available in my city, but I managed to order them from online.

Years
  • The most recent purchase I made was VC Pokemon Yellow for my 2DS. Outside of Pokemon/Gaming, my most recent purchase was a kindle e-book version of my all-time favourite book The Outsiders.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    image_skuCELLU3420034_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

image_skuSIX028_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Most recent for me was two cards for my Eeveelution/Fox collection
    a Ninetales break and Jolteon EX

Years
  • Bought a bunch of stuff (mostly Pokemon related) that I really didn't need from an anime convention this weekend. I don't really go to cons to begin with, but when I do, I always seem to leave with a much lighter wallet...

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    bought a new hoodie & tshirt from urban ( with my friend's discount it was only ?30 B-) ), then went out for food and helped pay for another friend while we were out. also bought a starbucks and a mcdonald's latte bc no one can trust me with money.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Bought six of the Halo novels, two Youngstown-related shirts, and some Snapple K-Cups.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • bought a samsung galaxy S8, complete with data and messaging plan. will cost me around 3k pesos (estimatedly 60 dollars) a month for two years. It's worth it since the camera is great and finally having a phone with great enough memory means I get to download pokemon mobile apps.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Bought three boosters of the Pok?mon TCG and one booster of the Fate/Zero Weiss Schwarz cards.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    bought a samsung galaxy S8, complete with data and messaging plan. will cost me around 3k pesos (estimatedly 60 dollars) a month for two years. It's worth it since the camera is great and finally having a phone with great enough memory means I get to download pokemon mobile apps.

Is 3K pesos a month considered a lot from your part of the world?

Sirfetch’d

I bought my cat a new playhouse and scratching pole the other day. Other than that I've been pretty conservative with my money this week aside from buying lunch.

Back