• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shoes: Houses For Your Feet

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    Shoes, in essence, are cosy (yet compact) houses for your feet. Do you feel that as a society, we should be wearing shoes, or are they glorified prisons? Will you go shoe free this year? Discuss.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I like my feet, I think they're pretty as far as feet go lol, and I've been barefoot ever since I was little! But at the same time, I go crazy over a gorgeous pair of shoes, like Jen in IT Crowd. xD

Sadly my skin is very sensitive so most shoes scrape the back of my feet. :( Therefor I find sandals the most comfy, but ankle boots/ballet flats the prettiest! I bought a stunning pair of cherry red ballet flats for my 16th birthday and was heartbroken when I had to send them back, haha. ;__;

Bay

Years
  • I tend to like wearing shoes especially if they're cute ones. What I don't like are how big my feet and shoe size are lol.

Years
    • Online now
    I've been barefoot more since the covid stuff started. Before this I always always always had shoes on.

I still won't ever walk outside without shoes, I have a phobia of stepping on something painful.

That started very young after I witnessed a sibling step on a velvet ant, and screaming like she was dying. It's interesting how stuff from childhood carries over.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My feet are fine and a do enjoy wearing sandals in the summer (got these SUPER cute pair with rainbow straps), but I just feel more comfy without needlessly exposing parts of my body, totally appropriate or otherwise. My legs are... quite heavily damaged from self-harm and people tend to ask questions or stare if I wear something just above the ankle with sandals on. :(

But more importantly, I got too many cute pairs of shoes to now show off anyway!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I adore shoes too much to ever go without wearing them or wearing sandals.. I don't have hideous feet but at the same time there's nothing to gain having them out lmao, give me my trainers anyday.

Back