• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Decently strong? A bit hard to get which means it's kinda special?

Cottonee

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Love cactuses and totally loved Cacnea in the anime.

Steelix?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Haha! It's an aspiring dancer and is holding in its energy to evolve one day into Ludicolo. I love its design a lot too!

Bisharp's next

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Bisharp gives me Digimon vibes and I like that a lot! He's really cool and underrated. :)

Phantump?

Years
    • Seen today
    It has a decent speed stat. In all honestly I don't even mind luvdisc that much, even though it's not the most powerful Pokemon in the world I'd rather encounter a luvdisc than tentacool number 10 million.

Bulbasaur

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Bisharp gives me Digimon vibes and I like that a lot!
    Hmm, now that i think of it, yeah, it would totally fit in a Digimon game!

This enigmatic mystery is the embodiment of cuteness in death. I mean, your soul is supposed to be sucked away when you look into the gap in its back, but at the same time, it has wonder guard, an wonderful guard and looks good too!

Hawlucha

Back