• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Killua

Ok, I just realized we had a Higurashi mafia, combine this with Dangaronpa and you get salt level 200% CEWPIBCPEIWBVWIHBVIWRBISBLSBKABCLAKLABLEFBLAECVWQYcviLVCHVBUKRVSKAVKRJSKJ,VC ,JVRS TRIGGERED GONE WRONG IN THE HOOD + 18 GOT SHOT

Years
Ok, I just realized we had a Higurashi mafia, combine this with Dangaronpa and you get salt level 200% CEWPIBCPEIWBVWIHBVIWRBISBLSBKABCLAKLABLEFBLAECVWQYcviLVCHVBUKRVSKAVKRJSKJ,VC ,JVRS TRIGGERED GONE WRONG IN THE HOOD + 18 GOT SHOT

I'm sorry?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
OKay so for everyone who did not see the messages posted in the UG's Skype/Discord chats: I have done some cleaning out. Additionally there are a handful of games whose css does not include a title overlay indicating who the host is; I have come to the conclusion that I will remove all of the untitle'd games from the queue and post their css in the spoiler below. If you see one of your games here please send me a (or another mod) a PM letting us know which games is yours and if you'd like it re-added to the queue. The order of games being placed back in the queue depends on the order I (or the other mods) receive the informing PMs. Thank you very much everyone who has/will help(ed), hopefully this helps clean up some of the crap slowing us down!

Spoiler:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Sounds good to me , thanks for the headsup Klippy :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Please remove hip-hopfia from the queue. Me and Cay aren't interested in hosting it anymore.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I actually did feel bad that you wouldn't be alive by the time you logged in. :( I was gonna delay voting, but I guess I'm a masochist.

Years
I may not be a mafia-er, but how does the Underground clan feel about Klippy finally becoming a red staff person?

Back