• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Good but still take care of yourself bc you never know.

ooh bingo. I remember we were on vacation somewhere in colorado and my family won free ice cream from winning bingo haha. good times.

Years
  • What even is bingo. All I know is that an old lady with pink hair will inevitably scream it at the top of her lungs, and then fellow old people will either applaud her or mutter jealously to themselves. And is it true, like in Matilda? Can you really get rich on it and buy delicious cake? So many questions.

Here's another - what do you guys think of hardcore hippy stuff and druids?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    it's mostly an old person thing but i used to play bingo in school, at home (where we had this cute little bingo thing of our own) and like that one time while on vacation haha. i like bingo maybe i'll become one of those old ladies that play it every tuesday.

Years
  • Some youngsters still play bingo (and bridge and dominoes) but in the past a lot did and they kept playing as they got old, hence the old age thing.

Young people now have a few more options than previous generations!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We played bingo in health class a lot for various candies.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Last time I played bingo was at a conference. Someone made up bingo cards for their talk and gave a link to the game via a website at the start. Inventive idea!

Years
  • Hong Kong Disneyland was so fun! My sinuses started playing up and I have absolutely no energy after booking a last minute hostel with the hardest bed ever, but still so fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back