• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] PERSONA // THE DEVIL'S GAME [M] (OOC)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

43369.jpg

Uehara Naoki | Emperor​

The first question out of Naoki's mind was where is he? He tried to remember the last thing he was doing but he was grasping at straws. It was as if somebody picked Naoki up and put him here suddenly. There was a slender woman in front of him, wearing a cute purple dress. However, the way she speaks unnerved Naoki a lot. He started to look around and saw some familiar faces from school.

Is this some kind of extracurricular activity? And why is everybody introducing themselves? There must be a mistake because, as far as he knew, he didn't sign up for anything. After the shy girl spoke, he rose his hand to speak.

"There might be a mistake because I am not entirely sure why I'm here," Naoki started. Eyes all around switched to him. "But, but, uhm, to answer the question, I am Uehara Naoki, second-year. And, uhm, I'll choose a monkey instead because I'm not really fond of pets. Can I please be excused now?"

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Kiro Irakuza ~ Hunger XI-2
"Where am I?" Kiro mumbled. It couldn't have been a dream. During those he doesn't question anything and just goes with whatever's happening and this was in far more detail than any dream deserved. Just to make sure, he imagined that he had wings, Nope. He cautiously began looking around with his eyes, spotting familiar students as some spoke and flinching at the woman before him. He was tense but chuckled involuntarily at the girl he knew as Izumi's joke. God... More students answered, Human, really? What a cop out... Monkey, at least it's an animal.

His seriousness shattered, and having already forgotten, therefore accepted, the problems with this situation, he decided to answer the question, "Um, a cat. They're nimble and quick, and can take care of themselves... Oh um, Kiro."

(SU revised and accepted, Yay!)

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years

Hideki Ishitani(Miyazawa)
FnqELzr.jpg

A Strange Dream
Being jolted back to awareness by the voice of a young woman caused Hideki's eyes to widen quite a bit when he first began to look around the strange room, but he quickly recovered his default bored expression before anyone took notice. This woman...something about her was very alluring as if he had no choice but to be captivated by her every word, but something about her also made the hair on the back of his neck stand at attention. He was so focused on her that he didn't even properly process the other teens around him until they began to speak. Okay, I'd never go to any sort of love meeting thing, so that means either I've been kidnapped, or this is one twisted dream. Only a few of the girls here are even that cute, why would my useless brain fizz them up?

He began to wrack his brain both for answers and over the very question the maid had proposed to those assembled as other kids began to answer. By the time Hideki could actually make something resembling a decision, many of the others had already answered. "I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but I guess if I had to choose....I'd stay a human. Cats are cute and all, and being able to sleep as much as I want'd be nice, but there are just so many other things we can do that cats can't. Why would I ever throw away what I am to be something else? Oh! Er... Yeah, my name is Ishitani Hideki." It had already become so natural to him to introduce himself with the fake surname he cooked up that it even happened in his dreams, he almost found it funny.

Last edited:
Years

Toshio Miyazaki

JokVPBz.jpg

Arcana: Fortune

Rubbing his hand over his face Toshio let out a yawn while pushing back the hair that had fallen over his eyes and looked around. What is this place? Have I been drugged? I can't remember anything. Toshio merely rose an eyebrow when a woman in maid outfit appeared. This woman...what's this feeling of uneasiness. I can't sense any malicious intent though. Softly exhaling, he turned his gaze towards the other people present in room.

"I'm Oshijima Tatsuo, third year." Toshio sees Tatsuo, one of his classmate and nods his head in acknowledgment. Others started introducing themselves. I totally have no idea what to do...Toshio sighed.

"There might be a mistake because I am not entirely sure why I'm here,". Looks like everyone is clueless like I am then smart thing to do is play along because we don't know what this lady want . He looked around the room for a minute "Miyazaki Toshio, 3rd year." he said while yawning. He opened his eyes and looked at wall while trying to think where he could get food.

Last edited:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
This is technically still a WIP. All I need to finish is my drawing, and that's it. But other than that, this sign-up is done! (Oh, and Dragon, you should update the first post with all the accepted players)

EMERGENCY EDIT BEFORE POSTING: Uh-oh! It seems that the forums censored the last name. I'll just put these two links so you can see the actual last name. Just to make sure I don't get annoyed by this again, though, I'll just change the last name a little...
EMERGENCY EDIT #2: And then the censoring trigger made the second link useless...Welp, just use the one link, then.

Birth Name: Yuuki Matsusheta

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Arcana: The Hanged Man/Hanged Man
latest

The Hanged Man suggests some sort of metamorphosis through breaking patterns, letting go, or going through a period of transition. Although it could indicate having to give something up in order to gain a fresh perspective, it has neither positive or negative connotations. Maybe is the answer.

History: Yuuki is a pretty gloomy student at Rakkoken High. In fact, she?s the gloomiest student in the entire school. Her presence was usually a sign that something very bad was about to happen. If it wasn?t that, then she was either a bad omen for things to come or a way to disrupt the mood within the area. No-one seems to want to be close to her, nor try to be friends with her. It?s probably because of the many news articles that talked about her.

Spoiler:

Personality: Yuuki never wants to be in the spotlight of anything at all and is always willing to let people skip her or do something she was going to do first. She is always in a sad or melancholic mood, rarely talking at all. Whenever she does speak, however, she talks in a low voice that can be easily drowned out by more louder noises. Yuuki always makes sure that anything she says has some reason behind it, and will never say anything that might be either irrelevant or unimportant.

Yuuki is a generally nice person when you get to know her. She is quite curious about things she doesn't know about and will want to learn more about it in some way, shape, or form. She doesn't like other people being bullied or attacked in some way and is fine with possibly risking her life to save another. She also has a tendency to stay up for an entire night, and still have the energy to do things during the day. Usually, she?ll pass out when she's done with her school activities.

Yuuki just doesn't want to be a burden to anyone. She wants to be seen as a normal person, just like everyone else, and not some sort of bad-luck magnet. She wants to help in any way she can, and she wants to make sure her actions positively affect people in a good way. She?ll do anything in her power to change someone?s opinion on her, even if it means having to sacrifice something to do it.

//

Name of Persona: Makami

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Types of Skills: Healing/Support

Persona 'Personality': Makami is the personification of Yuuki?s hidden tendency to still pray before bedtime, or put a few good-luck charms here and there, and her increased paranoia of something horrible happening to her or somebody else, due to her bad luck spreading to them. It is afraid of almost everything since anything can be either good-luck or bad-luck. It will think of a million reasons why one thing can cause disaster, but it can also think of a thousand reasons why said disaster might not happen. Similarly to Yuuki, it doesn't want to be a burden to anyone and will try its damnedest to make sure disaster doesn?t befall its teammates.

Last edited:
Years

? Katashi Kudo ?

6d62a0dd3e17fc4c669875e5af200060.jpg
What an odd dream, Katashi thought, staring at the weird maid. He listened quietly to the others, trying to decide what option was his best bet. He deduced that his friends would most likely pick the dog, thinking the largest animal with the biggest teeth to be the best choice. I really would probably pick the rabbit though, he thought, it's extremely fast and has strong feet. It would make the best soccer player out of all the choices. He sighed, If only I could just be honest. He waited for an opening and then introduced himself. "Hello!" he said enthusiastically, standing up before he continued. "I'm Katashi Kudo. I'd probably pick the dog, since it's the biggest and toughest of the bunch." He glanced around to see if he could tell what the others thought of his answer, but found that he didn't recognize many of the faces. How weird that my mind would use these people in a dream and not my friends. he thought, slowly sitting back down with a puzzled look on his face.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018

Hey! I just wanted you to know that if you get accepted, I'd be willing in a few days to digitally draw your character in my style, if you plan on using an image of Yuuki with your in-character post style.

Male | 18 | Third-Year
???? Temperance

0. Blank Slate

-----
The student sat silent in his chair. He stared on with a nearly blank expression with the corners of his mouth slightly taut. His fingers were laced between each other as they cupped over his knee, kept still. With one leg crossed over the other and his broad shoulders squared, he had his head canted a little to the side as he stared on intensely. His eyes were active, studying as much as he could of the others around him. Giichi Jo may have appeared poised, but this method of his was akin to a deer in headlights. He couldn't remember not even a minute before being roused awake in this position, and he did not recall any of the faces around him - especially not the gaudily-dressed woman imposing this was some sort of 'love clinic'. His mind began to grind out some kind of definition for that term 'love clinic', and a wrinkle formed between his eyebrows as the meaning began to pervert itself.

-----
Some of the others seemed just as hesitant as he was to this woman's questioning. Others were quick to introduce themselves. A number of them looked too young to be involved in whatever illicit activity this was going to turn into. He thought this had to be some kind of cult, like the ones he'd heard about in documentaries. He thought they were trying to induct him. The others expressed their years - he assumed their year in school. He wondered which ones, as he did not recognize these faces. He hoped they weren't from his own: Rakkoken High. And yet, some of them wore uniforms that looked similar, maybe even replicated. They were all too complacent in this setting, too strange, too willing in the end to reveal themselves.

-----
"This isn't real."

-----
Giichi unfolded his hands from each other and his leg from the other. Standing with an anxiousness that betrayed his collected look from before, his posture stiffened, and his hands by his sides were so tense that the tendons were popping out. He turned his back to the group as his hand snapped forward and snatched at the back of his chair. Just as quickly, he whipped it out of the way and back behind him in a threatening display of force, signalling to the others to keep their distance. He walked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ech

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Hey! I just wanted you to know that if you get accepted, I'd be willing in a few days to digitally draw your character in my style, if you plan on using an image of Yuuki with your in-character post style.

Aw man, really? That's so nice of you! X3 My post style isn't really special (I don't do fancy CSS stuff because I just can't), but I'm fine with you drawing my character in your style! (Your art is really freaking good, by the way X3)

Also I hope I somehow get accepted. Like seriously, the history section might as well be the result of some Regents prep.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Uv8E7Wd.jpg

typo-college-lc-demo.regular.png

Date Unknown | Location Unknown | Time Unknown

Tatsuo watched events unfold calmly... but with attentiveness and great interest. The uncertainty in their responses and actions... if this was truly his dream, then why were they acting in such an unpredictable fashion? Why did the boy with the blonde hair... Kudo Katashi... look so uncertain and expectant when he responded? Why did Naoki Uehara ask that he be excused? Why did he barely recognize so may of these people as underclassmen... and yet there before him he saw Miyazaki-San, a fellow third year. Tatsuo didn't have many if any friends in his own year, why would Miyazaki in particular be present?

Conversely to those of uncertainty, there were so many eager to accept the circumstances. Tatsuo humored the notion that this dream was just one of a very specific nature, but something seemed off, if he was aware of his dreaming state then surely he was lucid... and if that were the case, then he had some modicum of power here. He reached an open palm towards the table in front of him, while willing it to vanish away.

Nothing happened. Then it was confirmed for the most part in his mind, this was no mere dream, he had no idea WHAT it was, but it wasn't a production of his imagination.

A slight tinge of panic darted through his mind, he felt as if his underclassmen had yet to come to the realization of what was happening. He traced the walls of the room they were in with his gaze, trying to find a solution before the inevitable chaos occurred when all present realized the truth. Alas... there were no doors, the room was sealed, that made things much more-

Before his train of thought could continue it was too late, a boy he didn't recognize stood up and snatched at his chair. He held it in a hostile motion towards the group and began to move, presumably towards an exit he had yet to realize didn't exist. Tatsuo felt he had to try and diffuse the situation before things got out of hand.

Standing up slowly and raising his arms to show himself not to be a threat, he spoke calmly to the group. "Everyone... I think we should establish, this isn't some sort of dream, everyone here is conscious and from what I'm aware, we're trapped here." He turned his head towards the young man whom brandished the chair. Tatsuo noticed, he was around the same age as himself, another third year? "I understand your shock and concern, I share in it... but I don't believe this is the fault of any student here."

Tatsuo then turned his head to the outlying factor in the room, the one unexplained member of this impromptu party. The woman in the gaudy purple maid uniform. "If you're going to point that chair at anyone," He said, once more to the hostile young man. "I'd suggest it be at her."

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018

Male | 18 | Third-Year
???? Temperance

0. Blank Slate, Part 2

-----
"Hey - Where're you going, kiddo!?" A female voice taunted behind him. Her voice sounded a bit distorted, as if it was run through a microphone despite the human appearance. "Come baaaaaack!"

-----
Nearly all his attention were on the walls as he walked. His eyes landed from one piece of bright, bizarre, and ostentatious decor to the next. None of their shapes and forms resembled a door, or if it came to it, a window he could shatter with the chair he touted. Something about this confined domain seemed to mess with him. None of the furniture seemed familiar, but despite their strange designs, he couldn't recall if he had just laid eyes on it before upon a second or third scan of the room. He was caught between memory and perception, and all he was conscious of was the vague feeling that something was off - but just like how he suddenly found himself in this place, he couldn't access his memory though it all felt seamless.

-----
Giichi grit his teeth at the thought of being drugged. Just as the volatile feelings of anger, betrayal, and violation boiled up inside of him from the presumption, something obvious appeared in front of his darting eyes.

-----
Was it a door? Did he overlook it? Understandably, the walls appeared cluttered at times. Or maybe it only seemed that way with all the colors and patterns. Positive and negative space seemed to be hard to discern, or maybe that was just his mind again. Maybe that was the intoxication.

-----
Drugged. They must've drugged me. I swear, I swear it.

-----
He restrained himself from turning around to face the others and berating them to reserve some sort of integrity. While he thought a number of them looked and acted unassuming, if they were all against him or in on this cult together and decided to bumrush him, it'd end up a struggle. Especially with the yellow-eyed woman at the helm. What if she already had some control over them? What if they were all just sleepers?

-----
Similar harrowing thoughts raced through his head as he raised a hand and tried the handle. It didn't budge.

-----
"...Please," he muttered.

-----
He tried it again with more strength and more urgency as he tried to keep his expression blank and unreadable. When it was to no avail, he took a step back, lifted up his leg and smashed the heel of his shoe against the handle, thinking to bust up the handle and splint the frame. He kept his mouth firmly shut and caught his grunts in his throat as he kept at it a few more times. Breath streamed out his nose and strands of his long bleach-blond hair flew out of place with with each violent stomp. When it was evident this was to no avail, his face started to burn from embarrassment and trepidation. He had just made a fool of himself in front of the others, he realized. He had just proven himself vulnerable.

-----
It was as if his arm raised the chair itself as he was about switch out into impulse, when he heard another voice raise. Turning his head around and peering intensely through his loose and wild hair at the speaker, Giichi saw it was the guy who introduced himself as... He couldn't remember. At least that was the fault of his sudden apprehension in the beginning and not any drug. This guy will just be the boy with the glasses.

-----
The boy with the glasses addressed everyone, trying to keep an even tone. He plainly stated what Giichi feared: he was trapped. But acting as the voice of reason took a darker turn as the boy suggested Giichi instead direct his improvised weapon at the hostess. Flicking his eyes over to the loudly purple maid, he saw both of her hands covered her mouth and her yellow eyes were wide. Her shoulders were shuddering. Was she afraid? Or was she laughing?

-----
Regardless, Giichi couldn't strike a woman. He was raised better. He averted his gaze for a second, looking back over his shoulder to the decorated wall. Did he walk all the way over here when there was no trace of a door? He had no time to try and remember. He lowered his brandished chair, instead pointing it directly at Glasses Boy.

-----
"And what are you supposed to be?" Giichi spat. He had a hard tone as his free hand started to flex in and out of a tight fist. "You talk like some kind of authority. You know more about this 'love clinic' than we do? You some kind of Recruiter? Mediator? 'Reliable dog,' yes, good answer to a disgustingly childish question - I really trust you now." He took a bold step forward, asserting he wasn't afraid if this guy truly was in cahoots. "I don't know what kind of perverted set your kind are trying to push here, but guess what? I'm not some kind of - of prostitute," he commanded, the female-gendered word gijo mistakenly slipping out of his mouth. "I know I've been drugged. I'll still defend myself to the end."​

Aw man, really? That's so nice of you! X3 My post style isn't really special (I don't do fancy CSS stuff because I just can't), but I'm fine with you drawing my character in your style! (Your art is really freaking good, by the way X3)

Also I hope I somehow get accepted. Like seriously, the history section might as well be the result of some Regents prep.

Thaaaaank you! I think the GM's going through some stuff rn but we're all being patient. If you think maybe he hasn't see your stuff yet, nothing wrong with a quick PM.

Yuh, CSS isn't a necessity; other than going bare, minimum CSS I use just puts my text in a small, borderless container and scrolls if I write more than in the box. Just doesn't stretch the page. If you want that kind of CSS tho, I gotchu bae:

Spoiler:

I'm about to get my tablet later today, so I'll be able to get started.

Last edited:

Jay

Years
Uv8E7Wd.jpg

The young man responded with cutting words and hostility, but it wasn't based on hate or spite for anyone in particular. It was understandable fear. "I'm just another person locked in this box, but I'm not going to patronize you any further." He had to choose his words very carefully, Tatsuo had just watched this individual slam his foot against an empty wall, grasping for a handle that wasn't there. He seemed certain that he was drugged and at that point Tatsuo wasn't entirely certain that he wasn't.

Perhaps they all had been, maybe that was why they were all convinced of their own dreaming state. This just got worse and worse by the second... were they even in Osaka anymore? Were they even in Japan?

Tatsuo showed no signs of aggression, nor any emotion but remorse. In a scenario where a dangerous individual was brandishing a weapon towards him or others, he had to remain calm and try to resolve things without allowing them to escalate towards injury. He knew the faces of the students around him, while he didn't know them personally... high school students would never be capable of causing something like a mass kidnapping. This wasn't some crazy anime.

"I'm not asking you to believe me outright, not in a situation like this. I, nor anyone sitting at this table, are your captor... they're all students at Rakkoken High, the same as myself. We're kids, not kidnappers." He paused and took a breath. "Just, please, stay over there and please don't hurt anyone. Given some time and patience I hope we can make it clearer to you that we aren't your enemies."

Years

images

Kouki

Kouki, true to his nature, had been sitting quietly in the back of the room, watching everything. He had been confused at first, because this room looked like one from school, but he didn't remember leaving the house and going there. There was a lot he didn't remember, making it likely he was just dreaming. He was glad it wasn't one of those "attending school in your underwear" dreams, because underwear and headphones were all he usually wore when sleeping. Which meant that if he had been kidnapped, they'd been nice enough to dress him, even in his shades and headphones.

With all this in mind, he came to the conclusion that this was all an elaborate, possibly shared, dream. He'd heard conspiracy theories about chemicals in the water or the air, but never thought something like this could happen. He rose slowly, nodding along to the beat of his music as he went to the windows. It looked cold and gray outside, with fog lazily swirling in the empty courtyard. He tried opening the window, but it wouldn't budge. He frowned in thought, tapping the glass. It sounded like knocking on wood. He shrugged, turning to look at the rest of the "class". Most of them were looking at a tall boy who was holding a chair and trying to get out. Except the... teacher? Maid? Robot woman? She was still smiling, as though waiting for everyone's response.

So he shrugged, turning down the volume on his music so he could hear the others better. He cleared his throat, not wanting to startle anyone by speaking up suddenly. "No way out, looks like. Guess we just... play along." He adjusted his shades, uncomfortable at being put in the spotlight. "Morimoto Kouki. I'd probably be... a dog. But I like cats more. Nyan nyan." He held his hands up like cat's paws at the last bit, hoping to get a laugh out of someone, maybe defuse the tension in the room. He hurriedly sat back down after that, leaning back in his chair to hide his embarrassment.

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Startled by the outburst, Kiro quietly watched events unfold, now somewhat tense and slightly out of his seat. Hm. Yeah I should probably be more worried about this too. Then again, He finished standing and gave the room a sweeping look as he tuned out the kid who threw the chair before he could respond to the one with glasses, I don't think I can do anything about it at the moment. He shrugged and stopped caring. His eyes scanned the room, settling on the walls' design to distract himself. I wonder how long that pattern took to make. How often does it loop per wall? How do you even come up with designs like th- Wait, how did we even get in here if it's completely sealed? His eyes looked to the ceiling and floor. Not finding any visible entrance or exit, he gave up. OK, whatever. Now who is this... lady? As the feminine figure's yellow eyes watched everyone, Kiro wracked his brain for anything related to the situation. What did she say when we woke up? Damnit, wasn't paying attention. I think it was... something about a 'love clinic.' The hell? Why would I b- Wait where's my Vita!? He patted his pockets in panic before sighing. Well at least we weren't robbed. Still though, why are we here. He thought everything through again and it only seemed to make the situation look worse. Soon the worry caused by rational thought proved to be too much for Kiro and he chose to deal with it later.

You know what- Fuck it, can't do anything about it, we'll find out eventually. As he settled on this, he shook his head, threw his hands up, and sat back down nonchalantly. Kicking his feet up onto the desk that separated the boys from the girls, he leaned back in the chair slightly towards the standing students and pulled out the thoroughly hacked and decked out handheld device while popping a hard candy into his mouth. He heard the calm student respond to the aggressive one and decided to butt in after another finished speaking, "He's right ya know. We're all students, just as confused as you are. Besides look at this place, it's not like we can do anything about it. We're not in any immediate danger so calm down answer the question and I'm sure she'll probably tell us eventually..." He stated, gesturing to the maid-looking woman before plugging in his earbuds and quieting any responses with game audio.

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years

Hideki Ishitani(Miyazawa)
FnqELzr.jpg

Confusion in the "Love Box"
Well, things sure escalated quickly, didn't they? Hideki almost found himself chuckling at how fast things had gone from testing the waters to somebody brandishing a chair and panicking over their shared predicament. He continued to watch calmly as one of the other students tried to calm down the frantic one. Hideki didn't recognize the freaked out student, but he did know of the bespectacled one. Oshijima, the third year with a reputation among the younger students for being 'a real senpai'. Hideki had never needed his help, and thus they'd never really interacted, but he seemed respectable enough. When another student - one Hideki didn't really recognize - stood up and made his own observations alongside an answer to the original question they'd all been asked, he couldn't resist a slight smirk at this Morimoto guy's kitty paws gesture.

Finally, something came to mind and Hideki stood from his own chair to throw in his two cents. "I can't really speak for anyone else, that'd require a closer look and this doesn't seem the time to get in anyone's personal space. However, I can say with great confidence that I am in no way under the influence of any drugs right now, I haven't noticed any of the signs, besides not knowing how I got here. There are many other ways for that to happen though, so I wouldn't jump straight to drugs." More thoughts occurred to him, but instead of sharing them he simply sat back down and leaned back in his chair. His eyes locked straight onto the enigmatic maid, simply watching them all with a gentle, pleased smile as if everything were just ever so delightful. He couldn't get a read on her at all. It sure would be nice if she'd give them more information to go on.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024

?

Izumi Takino
Ace Detective!

Izumi closed her eyes, taken in everyone's introduction as she leaned back in her own chair and began to think. Something about this whole situation was starting to make her feel rather uncomfortable. It wasn't so much that the girl couldn't figure out where she was. As distressing as that was, the fact that Izumi was not on her own in this weird place with the strange, yellow-eyed woman was enough to at the very least calm that fear. Rather, the girl was trying to rack her brain and figure out just how in the world she and everyone else got to this... Love clinic.

Opening her eyes, Izumi began to analyze the room as she took in its features once more. It looked pretty much like your average, every day classroom. She smirked slightly, realizing that the design of the room may very well contribute to why she was feeling so bored. However, the fact that there was no door to this strange location... and the fact that the woman who apparently brought them to here looked so weird. Quickly, her eyes lit up as there was only one possible answer that could explain it all!

"I've got it!" Izumi suddenly shouted, quickly jumping up from her chair in the process. A proud smile quickly graced upon the girl's lips, her eyes narrowing in on the woman clad in purple. "You're an alien! Those eyes aren't normal, you see! And that outfit? It's totally spacey! I bet if we looked hard enough, we'd totally find some sort of hatch or something on the floor you used to suck us all up here, to what really is your ship! There's no doubt about it, you being an alien is the only way to explain this weird situation that's just totally out of this world!"

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

p6CW8Kj.png

Kazue Tamaka
Female//16//The Tower

Party Over Here, I'll Be Over There

The fact that somebody immediately panicked and tried to break their way out, as well as one of the "understanding" upperclassmen (judging by his age) redirected that hostility towards the captor pissed Kazue off to no end. "This isn't a dream", well no shit! How often do your dreams fill up with people you've never even seen before? Unless you had a fear of terrorist, how often are nightmares this specific?

And then the others had to pitch in... The drugs angle was interesting, but the other boy was right. Anything that would knock them out that long probably wouldn't work like in the movies, where you wake up fully alert as soon as the drug wore off. Experience with painkillers and sleep meds told her she should still be groggy if she was drugged. The other was just an idiot. Giving that explanation an more time of day is giving it more effort than it ever deserves.

"Can all of you just calm the hell down and shut the fuck up?" Kazue shouted, finally deciding she'd had enough of the shenanigans here.

"Now isn't the fucking time to be down each other's throats. Throwing fingers around will only lead to one of us getting hurt, and I will personally make it my mission to god damn end you if it's me. Now, we've woken up and judging by the dumb look on most of your faces, you have no idea how the hell and of us got here, right? So let's take a seat like fucking adults, and listen to why we've been brought here, okay?"

Years
  • Age 29
  • CET
  • Seen Oct 7, 2021
tumblr_mke5ryCqCa1rxkurco1_500.jpg

?? ???
E - RI?????TAKANASHI

Seated at the edge of the desk everyone surrounded, Eri had mostly been observing the conversation from a safe distance. When people started standing up, and worse yet, picking up furniture as weapons however, her expression quickly darkened to one of fear. She considered speaking up, but just as she was about to open her mouth, the glasses-wearing upperclassman got up and attempted to pacify the situation. Eri promptly shut her mouth once more, somewhat relieved to just be able to listen.

She took the time to take a look around. The group found themselves in a bright room, neatly decorated; it was barely noticable that doors and windows were missing if you weren't looking for them. Interesting, Eri thought. For some reason this room didn't strike her with fear as it apparently did the others. Unease, at best, but she felt that was moreso instigated by the mysterious woman, and now her fellow students' actions to disrupt the peace.

Several others of the teenagers around her spoke up, attempting to calm the violent young man. Their voices got progressively louder as they began speaking over each other: ''Let's just play along,'' one said. ''It's not drugs,'' spoke another. ''You're an alien!'' one even shouted towards the curious hostess.
Until finally, someone had enough. A short girl with dark hair and large glasses suddenly stood up and shouted over everyone, rudely calling them out to shut up and sit down. Once she was done, an awkward silence settled.

A moment of pensive looks passed before Eri worked up the courage to say something herself. ''Um, actually, I've read before that all the faces of people you see in your dreams, are those of people you've seen before. Since we're all in school together, I think, it makes sense for us to have seen each other's faces before at least, right? Even if we dun realise it... So, this might still very well be a dream.'' She hadn't gotten up, and if it wasn't for the silence her voice could likely not be heard. Noticing the eyes on her however, she quickly continued, trying to return to the more lighthearted earlier topic.

''Ah, err, I'm Eri Takanashi, second year. And if I'd hafta pick, I'd like to be a cat,'' she mumbled. Even if in reality she was probably closer to a bunny.

Last edited:

Jay

Years
Uv8E7Wd.jpg

Tatsuo was glad to see things taking a more lighthearted atmosphere for a few moments... more individuals were talking, people slowly began to open up. One girl stated something about aliens, he wasn't sure where that came from but t the very least it wasn't anything to do with drugs or open hostility. This was good, given a bit of time to speak and air out any concerns or ideas they had, the group may even progress to a point where stability and rationality could take over again.

At least, he would have thought so if not for the next to speak. He bristled at the sudden bitter curses and vulgar language of the young girl who let out an outburst of defiance in the face of everything that was happening. He understood she too was potentially afraid, but he had disdain for such a directly insulting an arrogant attitude to those whom shared her current faith. His glasses tinted opaque as the light reflected off the lenses and he glared at her until she had finished speaking.

He held back any biting response, his composure was slightly dented, but it wouldn't be broken by a little girl trying to act the adult. He was willing to forgive her the transgression based on circumstance alone.

Quickly, he was pulled back to reality from his peeved stupor, as another girl began to speak.

"Takanashi... Eri..." He murmured the name under his breath. Another underclassman he didn't recognize, but he had heard the name before from some nasty business in the last year, he could relate to being the quiet student of his class and he pitied the fact she hadn't gotten off as easy as he had.

"It seems things have calmed down for now, at least..." He said with a small sigh, before returning to his chair, keeping his body language relaxed and doing his best to maintain an aura of rationality and peace. It was time to inquire further with their 'host'.

"So then, Miss... might I ask why exactly we're here? What do you mean by a "love clinic"? What else do you have to ask of us?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018

Male | 18 | Third-Year
???? Temperance

0. Blank Slate, Part 3

-----
He narrowed his eyes at Glasses Boy when he addressed him, although his stance shifted slightly from an aggressor's to a guard's. He sniffed and lowered the chair somewhat, in part to show he was not keen on assaulting anyone just yet, and in part because it was a strain on his wrist and upper arm to hold it the way he did.

-----
Then came input from the others: a boy in shades mewling and acting like a schoolgirl mimicking a cat, a boy with brown hair that caught like a dark red in the light suggesting everyone answer the childish question, a boy deftly pointing out to the contrary he felt dandy, a girl rambling about an alien abduction, a petulant girl with a crude tongue, and a shy girl asserting it's all a dream and yet still played along. He had had enough of it. He dropped his chair, swiveled it around on one leg so that it faced backwards, and planted his two feet on the seat.

-----
"Fine," he grunted, "Family name: J?. First name: Giichi. 18 years old, third year at Rakkoken High. If I had to pick, I'd be a dog." He took a foot and pressed it against the back of his chair, leaning forward until it fell forward onto the floor. He stepped off and behind it. "A mad dog. Rabid." He gave a swift kick of the chair and let it skid back to the circle of the group. "The kind that bites screaming children who think they've ever had any sway or importance over their seniors, or that their words ever mattered." He swept back strands of blond hair back behind his ear as he glowered at little girl with the bob cut and over-sized glasses. He began to approach the circle again, still talking, keeping his breath even as he tried to section off his anger back to the pit where it came. "The kind that snaps its teeth at those who aren't careful and aggravate it."

-----
When he reached his chair, he caught his heel on the seat and flipped the chair right back up on its legs. As the back faced the others he sat on it, legs spread and elbows on the top of his chair. He rested his chin on his laced fingers and closed his eyes as he heard Glasses Boy try to take the lead yet again with a more amicable approach, redirecting the conversation back to the hostess with a list of questions.

-----
Giichi muttered to himself as he took a hand away from his chin and began to pat down his blazer, searching for something.​

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Kiro sighed, just barely hearing Izumi's claim, "I don't think aliens speak Japanese Izumi." He commented with a slightly condescending tone as he focused on his game.

The girl with glasses who gave the 'cop out' answer to the question barked at everyone to, more or less, act rationally, causing him to flinch and removed an earbud, "Jeez, you don't have to yell. Aggressive women are kind of turn off, then again 'tsundere' tends to be pretty popular in certain communities so, eh whatever. But if you're going to 'end us' if you get hurt, I guess that makes you a 'yan'. Anyway, archetypes aside, a have a few problems with your statement. One, I don't think any of us can fit down another'a throat. Two, of course throwing fingers is gonna hurt, they have to be removed first. Third, how are we gonna, 'take a seat like fucking adults,' when we're still technically teenagers? Just sayin..." he taunted.

A timid looking girl quietly spoke as he waited to see if 'mad-glasses' would take any of the the bait. Once she finished, he stated, "Eri, the fact that I'm aware of what's going on is probably enough to say that this isn't a dream. You wanna be pinched just to make sure?"

His eyes shifted to 'collected-glasses' as he tried to make some progress within the situation, whilst the man who he dubbed as 'ed-gii', after hearing this, gave his answer.

Last edited:
Back