• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a crush on a PC member?

Aurea

molten♦gold
Years
Hmm, so, I accidentally found a topic just like this from last year and figured I'd revive is since it's interesting. Basically, the title says it all. Have you ever had a crush on a member of PC? Do you have a PC crush now? If you do or did, then who is/was it and why? (you don't have to tell if you don't wanna lol) If you didn't, is there a reason why not?

~will answer my own topic later~

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I had a couple PC crushes. They have all remained beautiful to this day.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I never had a PC crush. See, I've been dating my boyfriend for nearly a year now, and I joined 6 months ago...so there's no way I could have ever had a PC crush, lol. My pair is him, we just didn't "pair" until a bit after he joined (and never posted again) because it doesn't mean anything to him and I just did it so I would have one. xD

moments.

quixotic
Years
Not really, I mean, I must say I haven't gotten to know anybody anywhere near enough to form an attachment to them in that way...
there are sexy individuals in the pictures thread though.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I've dated someone who went to PC, hahah. He was a great guy back then (still is) and I don't know, after spending a fair amount of time talking and interacting off PC (skype/msn lol), we hit it off and dated for a fair while. Although it didn't work out in the end, he showed me that it is possible to date via the internet, though I'm sticking to real life boyfriends from now on.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Wow. That's actually pretty cool, Harlequin. :3

I don't really have a crush on anyone now, no, but I've had a fair few. None of my crushes are very intense or lasting and most are of the hero-worship type, but some fall into the "close friends" category.

A probably incomplete list of crushes in loosely chronological order because I'm not very shy about these things!
Chairman Kaga, Tig/IceKitten, 1313666, Hiidoran, Hiiro, Sydian, BinaryPeaches, AdvancedK47, Drew, Live_Wire466, Miss Doronjo, twocows, Zet, Misheard Whisper, Caliban.

...gosh, kind of a lot. ^^;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I was in a relationship with someone who I asked to join the forums. She joined and never really posted, but I paired with her immediately after she joined just so I could have a pair pair. But I've never had a crush on anyone. For a short time, I thought I had one on someone who shall remain nameless, but that quickly faded.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I've had many PC crushes lool.
(hint: most of the time people I was paired with which they all probably would've figured or knew later idk)

I'm also with the person I'm paired with now soo if that counts, that too? XD;

Years
Crushing hard on someone right now from PC if that counts :S
But this is pretty much the first, i never usually got close enough to a member to crush on them before.

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
Years
Well, to be honest, I don't reaaallly have a crush on them, but I think they are cute :>
Not saying who, but they posted here, have a pair already, and Is named Forever. You will never get the name out of me! Never!!!! Oops..... Hehe.... Nice weather we're having!?!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
According to a certain someone I have a huge list. I actually don't. ;w; I only have a few PC crushes but I'm not going to say out of embarrassment. ;-;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Erm... no? I think I've made friends with a number of PC members, but a crush implies something more that I don't think I've ever experienced. Nope, not for me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Nope. Never have had a crush on a PC member, mostly cause I havent been here all that long lol.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Oh wow a PC crush thread. I wanted one xD

Yeah, I have one at the moment <3
And I had one on Wolf before (lolol then again everyone loves wolf gosh)

Years
Yes, I have had, but no, I don't currently. The relevant parties are all aware. As my attention is focused elsewhere I don't expect it will happen again.

Years
I've developed quite a few crushes (and have become attached to some). But, it turns out it's not my thing anymore.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Nah I've never had a PC crush. Online relationships like that just don't do anything for me; I'd rather someone offline. I mean sure, chatting on Msn or and Skype or whatever is nice but that... seems to be more or less it for me. I want someone I could actually physically be with; if they're not there with you in person, I don't see the point. That said though I know online relationships work brilliantly for some people so I get why they'd want them! Just crushing on an online friend seems... eh. Not for me.

...plus it'd be kinda wrong if I did since I've had a girlfriend offline since last October!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I've only had one PC crush, but it kind of faded after they got a pair, I'm glad that we're still really good friends, though, so it's all good.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Oh my gosh this was in TWH MSN Chat.

Noo, that's kind of weird in my opinion. You dunno them in real life so yeah... Plus you might never know how they look like in real life, let alone their true age.

Back