• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Lyra and Chikorita now available in scouting

Years
  • I have to get Blue first, but then I would like to scout for her. Even though I'm not sure if another 5* Grass-type trainer is worth all the gems.

Years
  • I'll be interested if Lyra gets a sygna suit. That will be the day that I do the scout pulls. Kris's Pokemon won't be the only strong Water type in the game at that point.

Years
  • Didn't get her either, but not surprised since I only did three or four single pulls. That's okay, she was never a character I particularly cared for very much, though she is cute!

Bay

Years
  • I also think I'll also pass her since I'm good with Rosa and I heard Lyra is niched. There was one co-op battle were someone had Lyra and Bayleef lol.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Good to know. But I have no plans to get her because she is my least favourite character in the games.

Years
  • For anyone who does have her: How does she compare to Rosa? I kinda wonder if Chikorita's Light Screen thing sets her apart or if it's more of a gimmick.

Back