• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get for Christmas?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I know some people open theirs on Christmas eve, which is why I'm making this early! :3

Spoiler:

I haven't opened all of them. My mom wants me to wait until tomorrow. ;o; Anyway, I got two sketchbooks, a set of stickers, a set of temp tattoos and some sticky fabric that can be used to decorate stuff with. :3

So, what have you guys gotten so far? <3

Years
  • two lovely jackets! they were quite expensive ($90 for one and about $120 for another), but the quality is very high and they're gorgeous. mom and i were out clothes shopping some weeks ago and she decided to buy them for me so i got them then, but i consider them xmas gifts haha

Bay

Years
  • I got a couple gift cards. One of them was for JC Penny that I used to buy new pants, another for a restaurant that will be used later.

Something non physical, a friend of mine wrote a short fanfic for me as a gift and I loved it!

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    First! My Pokemon swag!
    Spoiler:

Aggretsuko pencils
    Spoiler:

Plus:
    -4k TV
    -UHD Player (+What We Do in the Shadows blu-ray)
    -An oddly militaristic set of an infinity scarf that has a hidden pocket, pepper spray, and a knife disguised as a key ~Where does my mom think I'm going? But I put the pepper spray in the scarf's hidden pocket anyway :P
    -A couple gift cards!

What did you get for Christmas?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    • Monster Hunter World
    • a new wallet (really needed a new one)
    • a new hoodie (also needed a new one of those)
    • and one of my sisters got me this glorious thing:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    • Sewing Box
    • Work Shoes
    • Pikachu Towel
    • some really cute decorative plates

i got a few other things like some shirts but these were the things i was really excited about getting haha.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • A DS and Pokémon Ultra Moon. Told my wife not to get me anything because I've had the best year of my entire life and don't need gifts, but I'm not complaining.

Years
  • I usually hate reading these things because I'm poor and get pretty jealous of well off people but I don't really care, I'm happy with what I have.

Anyway My dad got me a new computer and $50
    My mom got me a cellphone case, an eevee charm, some pajama shirts and socks
    My aunt and uncle got me a really pretty window ornament and a mug (they aren't well off either)

Sirfetch’d

I got quite a lot this year and am very happy! My biggest gifts were a new 2 in 1 laptop and a weighted blanket to help with my bad insomnia. I also got a few hundred dollars in cash/gift cards, shirts, Smash, candy, a lap desk for my laptop, a new hoodie, and a few other small things.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    for Christmas I got my own switch it has let's go already downloading so no need to get the game, also got a game gift card and the poke ball plus

Sirfetch’d

One more gift to update with: I got a new mattress for my bed. My old one was a bit outdated and super uncomfortable so I decided to treat myself to this one

Years
  • Technically, I chose out three presents for myself prior to Christmas:

• A green skull medallion, because the macabre in me is alive and well.
    • Artemis Fowl, which is a book. A children's book, technically, but it's a masterpiece! Anyone can read it.
    • Star Wars: The Mandalorian Armour, which is another book. Very complicated prose, not awfully stylish, but it's quite decent.

And then from the people I love:

• A brown leather choker with something to do with my real name attached to it.
    • Circular and incredibly spiffy sunglasses which make me look every bit as insane as I am.
    A low-key Christmas, and a brilliant one at that. I quite like receiving in modesty.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Technically, I chose out three presents for myself prior to Christmas

Yeah, my parents are probably going to do this as well... but most likely after whenever my dad gets his VA disability check. We ran out of money, so my dad didn't get anything (which he didn't really mind much). I managed to get three for my mom... but she had to take back the two books I got her. I forgot that she can't read well anymore due to the damage to her eye after her brain surgery. ;o; I made out little coupons for my parents of what I wanted to get them, but that I wasn't able to get. My mom came up with the idea, and I decided it would work! It really did. :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • $200 in cash
    $150 in Best Buy gift cards
    $50 Target gift card
    A $50 Chickie's and Pete's card with a $10 bonus
    A Mod Pizza $50 gift card with a free pizza + soda coupon
    Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate for Switch
    A military brand Brian Dawkins jersey
    A festive black and blue sweater
    A Cedar Point Holiday Bundle for 2019, which includes admission, parking and one meal deal for $47, which is well under half the normal price. Will have to arrange a visit to Ohio in the spring or summer to use it!

I'm happy with what I got!

Back