• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

Sirfetch’d

Pretty much the same as the others, I just have a mental list of a few things I want to do. Most involve traveling to other countries!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Two prominent things are experiencing the northern lights and midnight sun. Both things are possible in my country, I just have to figure out when and how I can do them.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I have a few things in mind but nothing too formal. I don't want to get too hung up on stuff like that anyway in favor of experiencing the things I'm experiencing Now. that being SAID I do want to see a lot of places / things.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well I have one thing right now...visit the country of Italy. It's my dream since I was a kid, and I want to do that before I die.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    there's a lot of things i want to do but weirdly nothing specific???

living life day by day and someday it would be cool to "do a lot of stuff"

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I think the idea of a bucketlist royally depresses me. I have a few things I'd like to accomplish, though, and like most people it has a lot to do with travel.

Back