• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your weekend plans?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm considering heading into work since I was sick for 3 days this week but got a crapton to get done... );

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I plan to do nothing exciting of course. Maybe I'll head to the beach and get a nice tan, JK I hate the beach.

Years
  • sleep
    ffxiv
    take brother to dentist
    find an eye doctor and schedule appointment, since I've had some dot and small line thing (floater?) in my eye for a week now and i'm tired of it being in my field of vision ):

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Today I'll be going to a graduation celebration and tomorrow is reserved solely for loafing around.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The usual. Chilling at home looking at social media, doing some grocery shopping, and might watch some movies and work both Saturday and Sunday.

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I literally won't be doing anything but sit in front of the PC this weekend.

Years
  • Probably just gonna pack and get ready for my holiday next week, will hopefully go for a meal and drinking with my friends as well at somepoint!

Sirfetch’d

I have to do some shopping this weekend. I need some new socks, shirts, and a whole lot of food. The past 2 weeks have had me so busy I haven't been able to really stop and buy anything other than the bare minimum to get me to the next day.

Back