• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Impressions are key

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What words/reactions do you want to go through people's minds when they first meet you?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    maleficent incarnate

but actually uh
    if i were to give a top three, i'd go with

- always a little smarter than i let on
    - able to match you wit for wit
    - sincere, whether it's being sincerely interested or sincerely empathetic, since i fucking groan whenever i make half-hearted 'uh huh' or 'wow' sounds to cover for but simultaneously hint how bored i am

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oof, this is a tough one.

- That I'm someone who is articulate, put together, and invested in myself.
    - That despite my outward appearance (pink hair/piercing/etc), I'm not going to rob you. :/
    - That I'm someone who is reliable and can be trusted.

Years
  • honestly everyone that I have ever met through my various jobs can pretty much entirely agree on the fact that im way too happy for my own good and laugh at like, everything

so i guess that, i suppose. apparently im just a bottle of sunshine, aren't i?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • "oh thank god, a gay"

lmao okay i mean i guess i would hope they think i'm not annoying or w/e. that i have killer make up. idk i need to socialize more

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hmm that's an interesting question

I think generally I want people to think I'm friendly, smart - but not trying to appear smart - and at ease.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I want people to think that I'm very friendly, bubbly positive, and intelligent. I also appreciate it when others enjoy my sense of humor, because I'm known to crack jokes like they're going out of style.

I don't want to come across as too vain or talkative. I am quite outgoing and sometimes I worry that others will find me annoying. I also wear a lot of makeup and such and I don't want people to assume that because of that I'm shallow or of little substance.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • People don't give me a chance due to my crippling shyness; I just want them to see past that.

Back