• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Happy New 2017

blue

gucci
Years
  • happy new year!

still in 2016 over here but i'll be out celebrating at a party tonight and i can't wait to ring in the new year!

my resolution is to get better at prioritising my college work so that i can achieve the grades i want for university next year.

Years
  • I'm another Australian who has already rung in the New Year, complete with a light show honouring some of our lost celebrities.

That said, looking forward to PC's 15th anniversary and all that's coming with it!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think I need to ring in an early New Year celebrations, because I have to take a rest so that I'm ready for some celebrations that's held in tomorrow, and it's about 3 hours before 2017 in my area. Speaking of resolutions, my main one would be that I can study Chinese language so that I can understand it fully.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Ugh. Mixed feelings when it comes to New Years. I don't like it, I hate being forced to go outside. But eh, happy new year.

Resolutions? I guess not to be an complete idiot. Be less of a grinch for next year's New Year. Not to be affected too much by positive and happy attitude when it comes to holidays such as this.

I'm full on grinch.

Still, happy new year. Maybe this may end up being a good year, haha.

Happy New Year, folks.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Happy New Year everybody, hopefully 2017 will be gracious!
    I know a couple of suitable resolutions for myself now - I'm going to try to improve at drawing, and gather more motivation to do well at the things I have to. That means mainly getting motivated with school stuff.

I'm going to go watch some fireworks in the downtown area soon. :15: It's pretty much the best thing about the New Year's Eve in my opinion. People in the neighborhood are already firing their fireworks and I'm excited to see more.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Happy new year everyone! I'm going into 2017 with actual goals in mind, and I really hope to accomplish them. Here's to a wonderful year ahead of us, cheers!

Sam1994

Sam
    Years
  • Happy new year to everyone in PC.. This was a great year since i joined PC.. Lots of battles, lots of tours, lots of fun, and making new friends.. Long live PC.. I don't have any special resolution.. just to continue my work..and accomplish my targets. Also looking for PC to accomplish it's 15 yrs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A few hours to go for me. Happy new 2017, PC! I've met so many people here during 2016 and experienced so many amazing and fun things with you guys. Looking forward to making next year even better, and for PC to grow more fresh and fun than ever in its 15th year of being. See you all on the other side <3

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Happy New Years everyone! It's NYE where i am but it still counts right? my resolution is to be happy with myself and get a stable mindset/mental health and to also get a job.

let's hope 2017 is better for me and others whos didn't go so well

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • 924076_1394116727553508_1039047415_n.jpg

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • 4 more hours here!
    2016 has been an amazing year for me personally. Media wise, well.... not so much.
    I don't have any resolutions since i know i won't keep them. I think the one i used the most was "This year I will do more social stuff instead of playing videogames"
    Now that i have Stardew Valley, I don't think that's gonna work this year.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Happy new year! I don't really have anything planned for resolutions, just the stuff already on my goal thread I guess :p

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'll be glad when 2016 is over. We lost way too many people this year, and it breaks my heart. Let's hope that we'll get a break from this in 2017. :c Also, you can see my resolutions here. I don't know if I can stick to them, but there is nothing wrong with trying. Still a ways for me to go yet... but I can't wait to start a brand new year so I can put the tragedies we had this year behind. ;o; rip carrie and debbie love you always ;____;

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Happy New Years every one here at PC, hope you all have a good one and the only resolution I have is to get better since I have been sick most of this year, good bye to 2016 and Merry new 2017 to all here.

Years
  • Happy New Years, everyone! (EST still waiting for midnight atm)
    2016 could've been better, but I have goals and ideas to make 2017 kick some ass! c: I'll probably post it in New Leaf, but I hope you all reach your goals and have an amazing year!​

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Happy New Years! Not midnight here yet, but I hope for the very best of fortunes and happiness for everyone on 2017. <33

Wüfzhéévk

Ǵ̸͙̘͐̓ͅl̷̚͠͝? ?? �̝i̷͕͊t̵̠̼̹̆c? ?� �̣̭̓h̷̻̰̭̏͊e̵
    Years
  • Merry Christmas!!!.... Sorry, happy New year 2017! Hope its a good year for everyone. 2:30 hours for me still.
    Resolutions...... Think it Will be... To improve in school...

Last edited:
    Back