• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Manga you are currently reading?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Konohana Kitan, volume 2! I'm really loving the series so far!

61IYplWk4GL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    the promised neverland is so cool man. attack on titan too, but that depresses the holy hell out of me.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I should start reading that. The anime is so fluffy and it seems like it'd be right up my alley.

Oh, yes! I highly recommend it, the series is phenomenal. If you like a lighthearted yet engaging read, Konohana Kitan is an excellent choice!

Years
  • I'm on my Junji binge again.........just finished Gyo and am about to start on Tomie again, I really need to like get into another genre or something

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    For the most part just One Piece with the occasional One Punch Man and Gintama chapter. All the while I'm waiting for new Berserk and HxH chapters.

Years
  • ooh im focusing on relaxing mangas now. i mean, less intense mangas. so im reading kaguya-sama: love is war. it's fun, so fun to read hahahaha.

i was so impressed by the anime that i just had to read the manga. these are the kinds of shows that piques my interest. its funny, romantic, and clever with a tiny bit of fanservice

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Still reading Dead Tube, since I forgot it existed in between chapters. Picked up reading Skeleton Soldier, since it sounded charming. And finished Killing Stalking, which holy shit I still need to mentally unpack that.

Years
  • given that i'm 100% caught up on bnha, i started reading dragon ball! i've seen most episodes of dragon ball/dragon ball z/dragon ball gt, but tbh it's been close to ten years ago. i'm excited to read the manga for the first time - it's definitely a trip down memory lane so far.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm currently caught at 100% with BnHA like the good fellow above me, too. Since Jojo's Part 5 anime is almost over I think I should continue reading part 6 as well.

Years
  • I finished with Dragon Ball a few days ago, and immediately started on Dragon Ball Z. I just finished the Cell saga! It goes by really quickly tbh.

I kinda miss Dragon Ball, though. It just seems like it was a lot more fun. Now it's "Well there's a new bhad bitch in town and she's gonna end the world!!!" It does get...a smidge repetitive. That's kinda the whole premise of DBZ tho, I suppose.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I felt the same way when reading the manga tbh. I loved dragonball but i dont think i actually ever finished the dbz manga because it was repeatitive and i got distracted by new shiny things.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • The only manga I'm up to date w is aot. I've been trying to find some similar tho, suggestions welcome lol

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • AoT, JJBA(currently part 4), My hero Academia, The Promised Neverland, One Piece and a couple others that I catch up with once in a while

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I just recently returned to JoJo Part 8. I dropped it because I got bored. At the same time, the story is already pretty far, so I might as well finish it.

User Anon 1848

Dragon Ball Super. It's nice to see Buu become semi-relevant again in the latest arc. We'll see how long that lasts. I like Moro a lot more than Jiren and Beerus as far as antagonists go.

Back