• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Vindra

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Wow you have been gone for a while but nice to hear you're getting back into Pokemon (psst Black & White are awesome) and hopefully you'll be able to catch up on 6th Gen soon. I'll be sure to catch ya around!

Thanks! I restarted my game from 2011 and I'm really enjoying it this time around (I think I only got 2 badges last time, heh.) I dunno if I'll be able to contribute to any discussions about it until I finish it though... I like seeing how the story unfolds so I don't want to run into any spoilers, though I'm sure I will since I'm playing it five years late! ;)

Years
  • It's a terrible shame indeed that you feel that way :(. Although I haven't had a chance to get to know you very well, I'm sad to see you go and I hope that what is troubling you will be resolved.

PokeCommunity was what was troubling me. You can consider my problem resolved because I have left it.

Don't be sad. I'm somewhat active on YouTube, so if you'll truly miss me, you can always check out my account. :) Just don't watch my crappy videos lol

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Yo I've been really out for last couple of months.
    I'm back, and hopefully for good now.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Yo I've been really out for last couple of months.
    I'm back, and hopefully for good now.

Clarissa Silvermist

A lovable fur!
    Years
  • Hey everyone, this is...well to be honest, I have no idea what my old account name was on here, hence why I made this new account, but anyway, I have returned, hoping to get into roleplaying and fun stuff!

Years
  • Hey everyone, this is...well to be honest, I have no idea what my old account name was on here, hence why I made this new account, but anyway, I have returned, hoping to get into roleplaying and fun stuff!

Well hi there again, and I can understand if one reboots under a new identity (most of the blame goes on losing email and stuff) but I hope you have fun settling in again!

Snoopyfish

10% Dog - 90% Fish
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    Heya!
    It's ZoroStar, but I decided that I was going to settle on a name that I'm personally used to.

So now, I'm Snoopyfish.
    I better let some people know that.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Guys, I think I have another moment of being in reduced activity again for a week or two, because I have to work hard to edit some videos. Don't worry, I'll still be active a bit, even though in Windvisible mode, and I'll be back when my work is done. Until then, take care :)

Years
  • Heya!
    It's ZoroStar, but I decided that I was going to settle on a name that I'm personally used to.

So now, I'm Snoopyfish.
    I better let some people know that.

I can understand you wanted to make a new account for a name change since the next one isn't open until July, but anyways I hope you enjoy your new name!

I'm back, after my father's passing I've finally have felt okay to come back here. Maybe more things will come this time, but that is what I always say.

That's terrible to hear, so I can understand the grief may have been why you were not around lately. Hopefully posting around on PC will make you feel better.

Guys, I think I have another moment of being in reduced activity again for a week or two, because I have to work hard to edit some videos. Don't worry, I'll still be active a bit, even though in Windvisible mode, and I'll be back when my work is done. Until then, take care :)

Okay, good luck with that buddy, and I hope your project goes well!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So...The sweet aroma of a new Pokemon generation has pulled me back for however long I feel comfortable. Not sure how many people remember me. I'm pretty easy to forget. I also think I was known by a different name on here last time.

Years
  • So...The sweet aroma of a new Pokemon generation has pulled me back for however long I feel comfortable. Not sure how many people remember me. I'm pretty easy to forget. I also think I was known by a different name on here last time.

I definitely know you, being a former B2W2/5th Gen mod and all. Looking forward to seeing you taking part in the speculation, so yeah I'll see you around.

GMeister

Poke Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Hi! With the newly announce Sun & Moon I've decided to be active once again in PC. Many of you might not know me at all because this is my new account. In 2010, I've registered in PC by using the username Helios93 and participate a lot in PC event, countless trading, competitive battles and free giveaway 5-6 IVs Poke ( during X&Y era). The reason I've stopped was because my 3ds was and still broken. I'll be getting a new one or might repair it myself before Sun & Moon era start. So keep in touch with me and let's have a wonderful journey in PC

Years
  • Hi! With the newly announce Sun & Moon I've decided to be active once again in PC. Many of you might not know me at all because this is my new account. In 2010, I've registered in PC by using the username Helios93 and participate a lot in PC event, countless trading, competitive battles and free giveaway 5-6 IVs Poke ( during X&Y era). The reason I've stopped was because my 3ds was and still broken. I'll be getting a new one or might repair it myself before Sun & Moon era start. So keep in touch with me and let's have a wonderful journey in PC

Helios93... I think I've seen that name before. But anyways, I guess with a new generation of Pokemon coming and your decision to get active again could explain why you did a fresh start. That said, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the new section and whatnot.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Okay, so as some of you may know I'm moving house this Monday. Therefore, I won't be able to post on PC then and until I get internet in my new house.

Hope all of you won't miss me too much, and I'll be back real soon!

Years
  • Okay, so as some of you may know I'm moving house this Monday. Therefore, I won't be able to post on PC then and until I get internet in my new house.

Hope all of you won't miss me too much, and I'll be back real soon!

Moving house is always a huge change one has to go through, anyways good luck settling into the new house and we hope to see you back very soon.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • Hello PC. I'm... semi-new. I've had accounts before but I've either done some very embarrassing things on them or had embarrassing names on them, so I guess this is me announcing that I'm on a new account. I'd prefer if you don't try to find out what my former identities were. It's been years anyways so I doubt you'd be able to remember me.
    I feel like I've grown up from the little 12 year old that got really mad at people for no reason and wanted to become a staff member real bad >.> (seriously, why did I want that?)

I don't wanna make this post too long, I'd be making an introduction thread if I was gonna do that. If you wanna get to know me, feel free to PM or VM me.

Years
  • Hello PC. I'm... semi-new. I've had accounts before but I've either done some very embarrassing things on them or had embarrassing names on them, so I guess this is me announcing that I'm on a new account. I'd prefer if you don't try to find out what my former identities were. It's been years anyways so I doubt you'd be able to remember me.
    I feel like I've grown up from the little 12 year old that got really mad at people for no reason and wanted to become a staff member real bad >.> (seriously, why did I want that?)

I don't wanna make this post too long, I'd be making an introduction thread if I was gonna do that. If you wanna get to know me, feel free to PM or VM me.

Oh wow you grew up a lot since your previous account(s), and I can understand how much someone dreams of becoming a staff member... and with a new section for a new Pokemon generation now a thing I bet anyone's hoping to grab its first official mod spot.

Anyways, nice to see you back again and I do hope to catch you around!

Back