• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

pkmin3033

Well, I've tried putting it off, but I'm going to have to take a (hopefully) brief hiatus for various health reasons, some of which I've complained about - extensively - and others I prefer not to mention. The long and short of it is I'm not really in any fit state to be on here at the moment, so I'm going to take a step back, do other things, and sort myself out before I do or say something extremely stupid.

Hopefully this will only be for a week or so - in an ideal world I'll get things sorted early next week, take a little time to recover, and be back around after Easter. In all likelihood, I'll be back either in the middle or at the end of April, because this is me, and things never go my way. Worst case scenario (or best if you're happy to see me go, which I expect some people are) I'll be back in June.

I'll probably check the site from time to time, but don't expect replies to VMs or PMs until I'm back. I'm not going to be about on Skype much either.

tl;dr I'm going away for a bit for my health, and I'll see you all sometime between the end of March and the end of May~

Years
  • Well, I've tried putting it off, but I'm going to have to take a (hopefully) brief hiatus for various health reasons, some of which I've complained about - extensively - and others I prefer not to mention. The long and short of it is I'm not really in any fit state to be on here at the moment, so I'm going to take a step back, do other things, and sort myself out before I do or say something extremely stupid.

Hopefully this will only be for a week or so - in an ideal world I'll get things sorted early next week, take a little time to recover, and be back around after Easter. In all likelihood, I'll be back either in the middle or at the end of April, because this is me, and things never go my way. Worst case scenario (or best if you're happy to see me go, which I expect some people are) I'll be back in June.

I'll probably check the site from time to time, but don't expect replies to VMs or PMs until I'm back. I'm not going to be about on Skype much either.

tl;dr I'm going away for a bit for my health, and I'll see you all sometime between the end of March and the end of May~
    Hope you feel better! :)

Years
  • Well, I've tried putting it off, but I'm going to have to take a (hopefully) brief hiatus for various health reasons, some of which I've complained about - extensively - and others I prefer not to mention. The long and short of it is I'm not really in any fit state to be on here at the moment, so I'm going to take a step back, do other things, and sort myself out before I do or say something extremely stupid.

Health problems can always be terrible to deal with, so I can understand your situation. Best of luck with your break and hopefully we'll see you again later.

Years
  • Yeah, gonna try to keep this short, but I'm taking a break from the forums for a while. I still haven't been posting much, and my interest in Pokémon has rapidly been dwindling. Now that two big parts of my life (one being college) are over, I do want to try to have more fun in the real world and work on myself. But right now I am not in an ideal mood for Pokémon (I can't even say I'm excited for Sun and Moon right now), so this is not the place for me to be.

It's sad, because I was really looking forward to this year but so far it's been boring. I miss when life was actually fun, but I screwed it up. Maybe I'll be back before my birthday, which is five weeks from now. By then some of my interest in Pokémon may be invigorated. We'll see, though. But until then, stay awesome.

Last edited:

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Really sorry for being away for a long time lol, was busy with personal stuff.

Really hope I can back to playing Pokemon too and get up to date with the latest Sun & Moon news.

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023

Really hope I can back to playing Pokemon too and get up to date with the latest Sun & Moon news.

Years
  • Yeah, gonna try to keep this short, but I'm taking a break from the forums for a while. I still haven't been posting much, and my interest in Pokémon has rapidly been dwindling. Now that two big parts of my life (one being college) are over, I do want to try to have more fun in the real world and work on myself. But right now I am not in an ideal mood for Pokémon (I can't even say I'm excited for Sun and Moon right now), so this is not the place for me to be.

It's sad, because I was really looking forward to this year but so far it's been boring. I miss when life was actually fun, but I screwed it up. Maybe I'll be back before my birthday, which is five weeks from now. By then some of my interest in Pokémon may be invigorated. We'll see, though. But until then, stay awesome.

People always go through Pokemon decline every now and then, and I know the year's been bad for you already, but hopefully you'll cheer up and be back a better person. See ya for now Scott!

Life always takes you when least expected, so don't worry about it. The good thing is you're here and I hope you get active again.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Guys, I think I'll take a hiatus from PC for around 3 days, because I'll be having a maintenance on my laptop, and it won't be long, hopefully, so I hope we'll meet again next Sunday. Until then, take care, everyone.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm not sure if anyone remembers me but it's been a while since I logged on here. I made a note to myself that I'd log on eventually but either I forgot or I'm just ridiculously busy or even both. With university dying down (actually, I'm almost done it entirely!), I think I'll try to be more active here.
    It will take a while to get back in the groove again but I can manage. It's good to be back!

Years
  • I haven't been very active here since I started working full time and became a mod on another site a few years back so I doubt anyone will remember me..but this was actually the first Pokemon forum I ever joined and it's good to be home =)

Years
  • I'm not sure if anyone remembers me but it's been a while since I logged on here. I made a note to myself that I'd log on eventually but either I forgot or I'm just ridiculously busy or even both. With university dying down (actually, I'm almost done it entirely!), I think I'll try to be more active here.
    It will take a while to get back in the groove again but I can manage. It's good to be back!

I haven't been very active here since I started working full time and became a mod on another site a few years back so I doubt anyone will remember me..but this was actually the first Pokemon forum I ever joined and it's good to be home =)

Welcome back to you two! Real life can take a toll on PC activity but I hope to see you getting active again since there has been a lot of new things happening.

Back