• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
From a long hiatus, I have dropped anchor here once more! Hello once again everyone, I don't expect many of you to remember me, save a select few. It's been a few months, but I've gotten back into the whole 'forum visiting' kick again. Can't guarantee complete activity, but I can always drop in for a small chat here and there!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Well I am back after...one week? Or a little over that? Doesn't matter. Anyway there's something that I have to say.

It wasn't easy to make this but with all I can muster here it is: "I am permanently leaving PokéCommunity. My choice has been made and nothing you say will change my decision. I'm very sorry and it is time for me to move on. To all of you who greeted me warmly on my first day here thank you so much. For all the friends I made it was great getting to talk to you. We had really fun conversations. I will miss you all very much."

If you want to know how to contact me outside of here send me a PM and I'll tell you. I doubt anyone here would even want to keep in touch with me heh heh... Well see farewell everyone. Take care of yourself.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well I am back after...one week? Or a little over that? Doesn't matter. Anyway there's something that I have to say.

It wasn't easy to make this but with all I can muster here it is: "I am permanently leaving PokéCommunity. My choice has been made and nothing you say will change my decision. I'm very sorry and it is time for me to move on. To all of you who greeted me warmly on my first day here thank you so much. For all the friends I made it was great getting to talk to you. We had really fun conversations. I will miss you all very much."

If you want to know how to contact me outside of here send me a PM and I'll tell you. I doubt anyone here would even want to keep in touch with me heh heh... Well see farewell everyone. Take care of yourself.

Hm, that's a real shame. ;_; But I still wish you all the best, and I hope to see you later. <33

You can contact me anytime you wish and I'll be here for you. :]

Years

That is just sad to hear, especially given you weren't around for very long so we never got to fully know each other. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
That is just sad to hear, especially given you weren't around for very long so we never got to fully know each other. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

If you wish to keep in touch with me outside of here you can contact me by the following:

Skype > KyoTsukino
Kik > FantasyAnimeFan88
LINE > kaiyu_tsukino

Years
Oh mai, I haven't visited this site for months. D:
I've been busy with lots of stuff, and while doing activities in school I accidentally forgot about this site. D: How horrible of me.
But I'm glad to be back. :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Guess I should post here?

I got dragged by TeamFail on twitter to post and share a bit in the "Back in the day" PC thread in treehouse, so here we are. I'll try to sneak in a few posts here and there, and slowly visit some other parts of PC in time. There's so many new sections and things changed so much since my last visit now!

Years
Oh mai, I haven't visited this site for months. D:
I've been busy with lots of stuff, and while doing activities in school I accidentally forgot about this site. D: How horrible of me.
But I'm glad to be back. :D

Ah yes, life can catch up with you fast but hey, I hope you plan to be active more now that you're here!

Guess I should post here?

I got dragged by TeamFail on twitter to post and share a bit in the "Back in the day" PC thread in treehouse, so here we are. I'll try to sneak in a few posts here and there, and slowly visit some other parts of PC in time. There's so many new sections and things changed so much since my last visit now!

I definitely know this dude... one of the old guys.

Nice to hear Jordan brought you back into the forums after a bit of a hiatus you've had, and there has been tons of changes again so hopefully you'll get re-adjusted to things.

TY

So uhhhhh I'm back... sort of... kinda...

I should stop vanishing so often tbh but life n things >.> <.<

Hi. I'm bad at this xD

Years
So uhhhhh I'm back... sort of... kinda...

I should stop vanishing so often tbh but life n things >.> <.<

Hi. I'm bad at this xD

Oh hey it's you again

Hopefully you'll be back for real this time, and there's a good number of events going on as well. But anyways, I'll be seeing you around dude!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
All right then, I think that's long enough I've been on hiatus now. I'm back, hopefully! I'll try to get involved in stuff again, no promises but I hope I can get back quickly.

Years
All right then, I think that's long enough I've been on hiatus now. I'm back, hopefully! I'll try to get involved in stuff again, no promises but I hope I can get back quickly.

Good to hear your activity getting back on track. I'll be sure to see you around for you know, the usual stuff.

iDOLHACKS

Ace Trainer
Years
I'll be popping in and out every so often. It's good to see this place is still up and functioning properly.

Strictly Gen I-IV player here.. Just got a 3DS and Alpha Sapphire so we'll see how that goes.

Years
I'll be popping in and out every so often. It's good to see this place is still up and functioning properly.

Strictly Gen I-IV player here.. Just got a 3DS and Alpha Sapphire so we'll see how that goes.

Nice to see you back here at PC and back into playing Pokemon! Maybe you might plan to catch up with 5th Gen once you're done with OR/AS, but that said I hope you have a great time back with us!

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I'm back after a hiatus. I'm going to try and be more active, but law school and working and full-time means I can't be as active as I once was.

Years
I'm back after a hiatus. I'm going to try and be more active, but law school and working and full-time means I can't be as active as I once was.

I definitely remember seeing you around... and even if you can't be as active as before I'm sure to hopefully see you around the community!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Hello! Some people may or may not remember me - my name's Matt for newcomers - but I'm going to be making more of an effort to be online and active on this site - as well as blogging again - so if anyone feels like chit chatting or to catch up feel free to shoot me a VM! (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello! Some people may or may not remember me - my name's Matt for newcomers - but I'm going to be making more of an effort to be online and active on this site - as well as blogging again - so if anyone feels like chit chatting or to catch up feel free to shoot me a VM! (:

Hi stranger!! Welcome back; its good to see you again, and I hope you've been well!

Back