• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
<3

Wb Matt!

*looks at who notified me*

The-Office.gif

Omi <3 I'm most likely going to jumpstart the Radio Jam again, you in?!

Years
Hello! Some people may or may not remember me - my name's Matt for newcomers - but I'm going to be making more of an effort to be online and active on this site - as well as blogging again - so if anyone feels like chit chatting or to catch up feel free to shoot me a VM! (:
sorry I have no idea who you are but you seem cool!

Hi Matt, welcome back!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello! Some people may or may not remember me - my name's Matt for newcomers - but I'm going to be making more of an effort to be online and active on this site - as well as blogging again - so if anyone feels like chit chatting or to catch up feel free to shoot me a VM! (:

Matt!! Welcome back man! I miss seeing your face on here and really miss your blog. I love your blog entries so much, so good to see you back, and writing now entries soon! :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Matt!! Welcome back man! I miss seeing your face on here and really miss your blog. I love your blog entries so much, so good to see you back, and writing now entries soon! :D

It's great to hear from you as well! Hope we can catch up real soon (: I'm going to make sure the blog is back up better than ever, I guarantee it!!!

Years
It's great to hear from you as well! Hope we can catch up real soon (: I'm going to make sure the blog is back up better than ever, I guarantee it!!!

I miss the Radio Jams... but hopefully your blog will be back on track now that you're here again. And hopefully, don't disappear this time.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016

Maaaaatt welcome back I'm happy to see you.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
So. I am back. But uh, not as much and active as I were a few years ago, as usual!

Am a groomer's assistant now. Work's tough!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
So. I am back. But uh, not as much and active as I were a few years ago, as usual!

Years
Yeah, I think I'm not going to post here for a long while. Not that I posted much anyways. I'm out of time and motivation for this site and Pokemon in general. Pretty much got absorbed by other things.

It's been nice so far though. Best regards to those I had great convos with.

Years

Wow that's quite a job you have. But hey, nice to see a fun face again!

Yeah, I think I'm not going to post here for a long while. Not that I posted much anyways. I'm out of time and motivation for this site and Pokemon in general. Pretty much got absorbed by other things.

It's been nice so far though. Best regards to those I had great convos with.

Awww that's a shame you're going on hiatus. You've been a great person and hopefully you will consider coming back soon, or maybe hanging out in more of the off-topic sections.

Vindra

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 4, 2017
Hello everyone~ I just wanted to make some kind of post saying hi again because I haven't been around in several years. I'm just getting back into the Pokemon games and wanted to have somewhere to hang out and chat about them. :3 I'm playing Pokemon White on my DS Lite as I don't have a 3DS yet but hopefully I'll be able to play the newer games sometime soon. Anyway, good to be back here and see you around the forums~!

Years
Conclusion

I'm leaving this place. By "place", I mean the forum in general. I might drop by once in awhile for the rom hacks and replying to question messages, though. In other words, don't expect me to be very talkative anymore.

Years
Hello everyone~ I just wanted to make some kind of post saying hi again because I haven't been around in several years. I'm just getting back into the Pokemon games and wanted to have somewhere to hang out and chat about them. :3 I'm playing Pokemon White on my DS Lite as I don't have a 3DS yet but hopefully I'll be able to play the newer games sometime soon. Anyway, good to be back here and see you around the forums~!

Wow you have been gone for a while but nice to hear you're getting back into Pokemon (psst Black & White are awesome) and hopefully you'll be able to catch up on 6th Gen soon. I'll be sure to catch ya around!

I'm leaving this place. By "place", I mean the forum in general. I might drop by once in awhile for the rom hacks and replying to question messages, though. In other words, don't expect me to be very talkative anymore.

Such a shame you're calling it quits after a very short time, but real life sometimes needs to be prioritized so best of luck with future endeavours.

Back