• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I keep forgetting to check even snapchat and instagram. I'm so uninterested in others these days I guess? >.<

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years

I pretty much just use facebook messenger, tumblr, and discord. I dont have the attention span for snapchat lol

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I very rarely log on Skype. But the other three, yes. Even though Facebook is only to speak with friends.

Years
  • 224236. I just don't really ever check Facebook aside from checking to see if I missed any family news, myself, so I miss pretty much all of the toxic nonsense that certain relatives of mine and certain people from my graduating class (since I grew up and live in a conservative part of a progressive-leaning US state) post.

Years

2 posts in a single day, tcti is out of control.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back