• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Imperial Blockades are more awesome, but I'll keep that fetish under my hat for now. I should probably clarify that that is not code for anything.

Has anyone else been exceedingly emotional lately?
    I actually cried last night. Strange and disturbing stuff. But in my own defence, one of my acquaintances informed me that his spleen was dying and the look in his eye as the sunset caught it... moments like those are like knives. Very intense and scary.

Years
  • I'd say my emotions have actually been pretty well in check over the past few days. Huzzah, mood stabilizers!

I am feeling a bit impatient waiting for my copy of Let's Go Eevee to be delivered, though.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • i know i been emotional lately, i have hid it pretty well irl. But dang, trying to talk to someone you like can be stressful.

ANyways how is everyone?

Years
  • ANyways how is everyone?

You know those half-and-half outfits that people sometimes wear? One side is a woman, and the other is a man? Think that, but one side is grinning like an idiot and the other is staring moodily off into the distance while listening to Take Me To Church and bemoaning their personality. And what's more, I'm going to tick myself off for it later and that's never fun.

But I'm about to turn a very important age in terms of getting things together and figuring stuff out, so that's good. Shame I keep crying like an idiot, but I'm just going to attribute that to very potent hay fever. #blamesomethingelse ah yeah

I'm also thinking of writing a story which I've never attempted before, though, which is exciting! Never been one for romance, but as a facet it's alright, and I may as well go completely mad as for as new goes. I'm trying to find a polite, mature word for liking someone of the same gender but they're all sounding a bit strong for what I have in mind.

Rant over. Now let's all listen to This Is Me and eat porridge.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I was thinking yesterday about how i wanna be a 'crazy pokemon lady' when i'm really old xD

And wondered what pokemon will be my favorite one when i'm in my 60s lol

It was entertaining.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Korrina's the best.

And shoujo ai is so cute^^ (i like shounen ai pairs too. but not for the sake of 'guy on guy is hot' :P i just like supporting same sex relationships. also i'm probably more into girls overall now anyways lol well mostly i just like korrina pretty much all the time but yeah xD)

Years
  • I dated twice, but I never really felt anything so I broke up with them because I knew they deserved better.
    It kinda scares me, though I was diagnosed with attachment disorder as a child

Years
  • Well, I'm not sure of this strictly counts as heartbreak, but it was one of the deeper betrayals of my life.

Stephen Fry married my favourite TV presenter.

The therapy is helping. The meds, sure. I happen to be very possessive of people I like, and to think that one of them fell prey to him... it's too much to bear. He may be hilarious, but I laugh at his jokes very begrudgingly. The minute he stops being funny won't be a very good minute for him if I'm in it. That was a weird sentence but urgh, I'm in pain.

And lordy, I am glad that we have finished discussing the weather. You don't want to burn up all of your weather-related repertoire on friends - save it for crushes.

TY

I just feel complete arse but despite all that I can still properly sleep for 8 hours straight what is wrong with me

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I've only dated characters from fiction...*mainly korrina*

I'm sure finding love in real life is bigger though. But heart break sounds pretty scary :(

....I should be glad I just have korrina for now i guess o.o;

Last edited:

FlameChrome

Years
  • Guess i should be glad i never had to break up with anyone

I've only dated characters from fiction...*mainly korrina*

I'm sure finding love in real life is bigger though. But heart break sounds pretty scary :(

....I should be glad I just have korrina for now i guess o.o;

That child like spirit, honestly if you dont have kids, then that experience of probably doing girly things with your daughter (or son, because that happens) wont happen. But dont worry, im sure you will find that special someone, (or you can just adopt)

Years
  • I've always had the belief that I should focus on myself before worrying about someone else. To me, there's greater chance of the relationship succeeding if there's two whole parts rather than two halves.

FlameChrome

Years
  • i know i focused on myself for about 16 years, then i tried dating, well asking out people, nothing has happened yet. So im guessing thats actually 17 years of focusing on myself. Sorry for keep bringing up my stuff.

But thats just an interesting thing to say colours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back