• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poll] Battle of the Vulpix

Which Vulpix do you choose?

• Kantonian Vulpix

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Alolan Vulpix

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • A Trainer approaches you, offering you the choice between two cute fox Pokémon. One has warm autumnal colors while the other has cool winter colors.

Which of the two do you pick?

Battle of the Vulpix

Years
  • Battle of the Vulpix

I find the Alolan one so cute, and it has such pretty colors. Though honestly I love both and making this thread was hard because I'm not sure what I'd even vote for myself lmao. Alolan might be very slightly ahead but... I love them both so much.

Years
  • If I am looking at it from strictly a battling point, I would probably pick Kantonian Vulpix, since Ninetales is one of my favorite Fire types. Otherwise they are both equally wonderful, and it would hard for me to pick a side.

Years
    • Seen today
    You can't go wrong with either. Vulpix/Ninetales are great Pokémon with great design, allways useful, and fortunatelly not overexposed. It's one of my favorite Kanto Pokémon and one of the few Pokémon I had on several teams, I would just pick whichever form suits my team better. Voting Alolan simply because of its more unique typing.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I think my avatar shows which way I'm biased. 😆

They're both adorable, but getting an Ice type Vulpix was amazing. The Ice type desperately needed some cute designs, as most of them prior to this were...ugly. So Alolan Vulpix is the best.

Years
  • I think my avatar shows which way I'm biased. 😆

They're both adorable, but getting an Ice type Vulpix was amazing. The Ice type desperately needed some cute designs, as most of them prior to this were...ugly. So Alolan Vulpix is the best.

Going to agree, it's just soo cute tbh. I loved Lillie's in the anime too.

They're so close in votes now, 9 for Kantonian and 11 for Alolan! Moral of the story is Vulpix as a whole is just <3

Back