• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you a good member?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I don't think that's for me to decide, to be honest. That's for other people to decide, if they feel it to be true.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • How are we defining "good?"

If what you mean by being "good" is being a contributing member of the community that adds to any discussion in an appropriate fashion, then yes I'm a good member. But thats not exactly impressive because everyone except those that have been banned do just that considering... well... Poke community is a discussion forum.

Lets just say i would like to think I'm a good member xD

Sirfetch’d

idk but i'm a smod and i won the heart of user Christos(AKA Gust, Cirno(way back when), and Bewear) so i must be doing something right

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I work against stagnancy, which can be great or dangerous :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Personally, I'm not sure if I can fit into such criteria because I still feel that I have lots more to learn, but I think doing the best and aiming to becoming a better person counts, hopefully.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Ya know, I don't really know. People seem chu like me enough.

Oh sure I'm not wildly popular, and certainly not exactly right for the mod mold, but I do probably have some color. Some character. I'd definitely not mind info on that front if it's tactful and such, but I usually think it's a fairly good image when I'm not asserting myself on something strongly

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I try to listen to peeps and respond to conversations and well...be a good friend, basically!

But then again that's something I should be working on.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • The quality of your memes of course--
    Hmmm, ain't that a tad subjective, no? Different places will have alternative perceptions of what makes a 'good' member, so there's no real answer that can be provided.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i haven't gotten into any drama on this website since i was 11 where's my grammy

Back