• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite pc section

Years
  • Here. It provides the most interesting questions that appeal to an inner vanity which craves the sunlight and gets too much sunburn. Its destructive and ugly, like coal, yet it gives the same amount of power.

Forum and Games is entertaining, but dormancy should be left to dead things.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    This and entertainment are really the only sections I'm interested in.

I like casual question and answer / discussion threads and I like music.

Last edited:

TY

this, video games and forum games are the only sections i really care about atm

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I float around them so much.

It's probably this one. Although I still like Trivia. Maybe it would be previous generations if it had more activity.

I also really like reading the topics in Deep Discussion, even though I don't normally contribute towards the debates.

Years
  • meet & greet for me. :> I've been posting there since 2012 and it still feels just as great welcoming new people! then there is pokémon general, pokémon gaming central, pokémon trivia, off-topic....man is it hard to pick just one

Years
  • - pokemon general
    - pokemon gaming central
    - seventh gen
    - off-topic
    - internet and technology
    - video games

not even going to bother to pick one out of all of these lmao

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • It depends on my mood. I frequent mostly in off topic sections such as Internet & Technology and others... including this place. It also depends on what topics are in that section as well.

Years
  • used to be pgc but i burned myself out long ago

tenor.gif

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This is tough. Used to be The Underground, but that group of people has been split over three websites now, so... probably here, Off Topic.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Pokemon Trivia hands down, its not as active as it used to be which makes me sad but I think it's one of the most sweet and delightful little corners of the internet.

Back