• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What TM have you used most?

Years
    • Seen today
    Probably Dig. It's usually available early, and always what I scout around for.

Years
  • I would have to say that Psychic's probably at the top of my list. One of the most reliable Psychic-type moves, and until the debacle of LGPE's TM numbering system, it was one of the few TMs that had been the same number since gen 1 (TM29), so it was always easy for me to remember.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Probably Flamethrower, as it is a very useful move with good Power and decent PP, plus 100 Accuracy.

Years
  • hm. After Gen 6, yeah, probably Dazzling Gleam. Prior to that, I feel like I used Earthquake, Grass Knot, and Psychic quite a few times in Gen 4.

Years
  • - Psychic
    - Shadow Ball
    - Flamethrower
    - Ice Beam
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Calm Mind

all of these are pretty much my de facto go to TMs and have been for a while. :x

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, X-Scissor and Shadow Ball.

They've always been my faves.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Ice Beam for sure. It's easily one of the best moves in the game and I slap it on pretty much anything that can use it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Many of the ones listed here, like Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, etc are also ones that I tend to slap onto Pokemon a lot. I've also grown to using Toxic more and more too depending on the challenge I'm doing on my runs and such.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    A lot of the same other people have said, namely ice beam, psychic, and also earthquake but I think the one I use the most is probably brick break. It's not the most powerful fighting move but it always comes in handy, and the fact that it breaks the screens is a pretty nice plus

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Earthquake, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam have to easily be in the top three. I've found they are the most essential moves in any Pokémon playthrough.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • thunderbolt, flamethrower, and ice beam. if they're in the game, i want them and will use them. lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • As a Treecko user, I use Leaf Blade a lot, but also Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball.

Back