• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Behind The Name

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
  • We all have our username, but what does it mean? Why do you go with this name? Is it simple, or does it go deep?

Explain it here!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    every time this one comes up:
    i1hgVqo.jpg

pkmin3033

Meyneth is a character in Xenoblade. Plus I just like the way it sounds.

Trainer 766

Zapmolticuno is the fusion bird from Pokespe manga(it was Zapmolcuno, I just changed it a little to avoid copyright infringement).

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • The three parts of my username are references or close to references to three different video game series. The "Judge" part is a reference to the Judge Magisters from Final Fantasy XII. The "Mandolore" part is nearly a reference to one of the squad members in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords. The only difference being two "o"s instead of two "a"s. The "Shepard" part is a reference to the player character of three of the Mass Effect games, Commander Shepard.

Years
  • I stole it from an anime series that I was into at the time, just because I liked the name.

Probably helps that "sylph" was one of my favorite words to begin with.
    Partially because I like the look of the word, and partially because it reminds me of video games I enjoyed playing when I was younger, since that's where I first saw it used.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • Mine is has a few references:

1. Absol (my favourite Pokemon)
    2. Absolite (the stone to Mega Evolve an Absol)
    3. Absolution (based on the meaning of the term 'absolution': "formal release from guilt, obligation, or punishment", referring to the false reputation of being a bringer of disaster. The term is also related to "absolve".)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm...Radiating means emitting energy in the way of rays and waves...

I'm not exactly sure why I chose it. My original avatar was Serperior with energy surrounding him, so yeah. I still like my username though and I wouldn't trade it for anything right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've fallen into a Star Trek binge phase. Plus, I am an engineer, so it kinda really fits.

Years
  • Mine was originally LunarWolf57 when I was much younger, but I shortened it to Lunar and then eventually Luna cause it just sounded much better. Lunarwolf57 dates back to the Runescape classic days :3

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Cordelia is my name, but it was taken so I modified it a little and made it Cordeline. I'm not very good when it comes to thinking thinks like usernames ><

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • the bad part because it came from the xbox 360 user tag randomizer, and now it just sticks

and sheep cause i used to (and still do) play minecraft more often then i should

i love the blue sheeps in that game they are hilarious lol

I guess i also chose sheep cause i really like Mareep!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • mine means cosmo in japanese, it's because at the time i really liked cosmo from Sonic x. my original username, shadow_angel was bc i really liked shadow the hedgehog and angels i think, and then my 2nd username, hoshiko (which i plan to change it back to soon), means starchild and i got it bc i really like rin hoshizora.

Back