• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Behind The Name

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I like birds, fire, and names that have both parts start with the same letter. The pastel was really added because it sounds good.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • When I was thinking of a username, I thought about my Pokemon cards back in the day. One of my favourites was the shiny Cool Porygon.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • When coming up with my username, I wanted it to be snappy, cute, and included a rhyming scheme. I planned to include one of the 18 types as part of my name and then go from there. I decided I would use Electric, as it is one of my favorite types to use in both Pokémon and other RPGs, plus I thought it had a nice ring to it. Trying to find words that rhymed with it (and actually sounded good) was tricky, but in the end I decided on Majestic. Thus, Majestic Electric was born!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ but that means you've consumed too much malevolence ;(

Anyway, Sydian is just something I made up when I hatched a Scyther egg in Diamond many years ago. I was also joining a friend's forum to mod it at the time and wanted a name that sounded like a mod name. I guess it worked out, right?

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • From the Dragon Ball series. Beerus is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe. It was a name I requested a couple of months ago when free changes to Dragon Ball related names were offered. I don't know if I could ask for teh change to be reversed or not, but putting on the Beerus persona was fun once in a while.

Gabri was the username I had before and the one I'll go back to once I can request it. It's a shortened version of my real name and what everyone here knows me by basically.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • It's not like all nicknames need to have a reason behind them. There's nothing much behind mine, no story, no purpose, and to top it off it's Not Even Remotely Original.

Back