• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Does anyone play (or still play) fire emblem heroes, the mobile game?

It's the first gatcha game I've played, and I've been playing it for months! It's not bad; something's can be improved, but the new features and building units is quite fun for me! But yeah. Do you guys play? What sorts of units to you have & like to use?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I still play it yeah. It's actually the only mobile game I've ever played really.

Trying again this week to make it to tier 19 in the Arena, we'll see how that goes

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I try to log in at the start of every banner for my free pull but otherwise, nah, I don't really play anymore. I really enjoyed it at first and I recognize how well-made it is, but once it started getting a bit more hardcore (which is a good thing!, since people were asking for it), I kinda noped out because I'm a casual FE player.

I also was slightly salty I didn't get my ridiculous bunny Xander LOL.

I really love how much the game seems to listen to its players though. It seems like every update is well-thought out and addresses a lot of complaints or wishes their fanbase has. Its gacha is one of the fairest of all the gacha games I've played--most of which are specifically built to wring as much money from vulnerable players as possible--and it doesn't do any of these things. It's a really great game and I'm glad so many people still play it, even if I'm too lazy to myself.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    not really. I never get what I want, and after you finish the main story, getting orbs is super hard without paying :p

Years
  • I didn't really like the inclusion of inheritance and lost interest mostly. I stopped playing in March because 5 minutes a day spent playing heroes became 5 minutes I wanted to spend playing other games.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I do play it, still do! Though I don't play as often as I used to, mainly because i'm casual and the fandom has been getting a lot more toxic lately.

Years
  • I used to, I was really hoping to invest my time in it as I reached pretty far towards the end--I started having to wait for content to release to play the game (upon the time around easter and the first weeks after the introduction of inherit). However, the main issue I had was once they started introducing inheriting the ABC skills, I'm probably in the minority but I don't like the idea. It started to feel like characters became stat bodies rather than their own characters, and it just threw me off. At least collecting the characters were really fun.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Haven't played for months; mobile games just don't stick for me (FGO being the one exception) I do still login on occasions just to get my orbs and give a go at whatever banner is up. I did manage to roll Siegbert and Karel a few days ago, lol.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I've had this game since its launch, slowly building my collection of heroes - nowadays for SI and trying to get the next character that I want.

I've had Nino and Eirika as my 'original' units which I''ve pulled from the beginning and have been able to finally get to the point where I've obtained the skills I wanted on them. The next stage was building an arena team around them.

I'm more interested in the competitive side of heroes I guess - much of my time studying builds or potential team options from researching online.

Years
  • I've had some horrendous summoning luck and missed out on a few favorites I'd really have hoped to get, so I got frustrated and stopped playing.. but am interested in getting back into it again. Miss the game a lot since, like Cherrim, I truly feel it's one of the better crafted and fairest mobile games on the market. Even if my luck has been garbage. =s Free pulls in each new gacha are nice though, even if I still do poorly because I'm not as competitive haha.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Had it since launch...then deleted it at some point just for more space. Then I downloaded it again...I don't really play it that much.

I mean, I like playing the game, don't get me wrong!...Although, to be honest, I like playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained X/Union Cross a lot more than other mobile games, like Fate/Grand Order.

I remember the first few 4-stars I pulled were Setsuna and Est. There were probably others, but eh. My luck is pretty bad, tbh. Although there were those times when I legit got lucky, like somehow getting both a 5-star Camilla and Minerva on the SAME PULL. But there are still those times when I'm like 'really?' For example, getting a 5-star Eliwood, who usually might appear whenever I somehow pulled some red 3-stars. AND BY USUALLY I MEAN A LOT. So, you can probably guess how angry I was when I somehow pulled him. Can't remember when, but it was a time that made me pretty mad.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I think I found my incentive to start playing again! {:3}
    Spoiler:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • It's pretty neat, the battling/grinding doesn't hold my interest much though. I do love collecting the characters and all their variants however. I've had some good luck with summoning. My team pretty much consists of Ike variants, lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm back into it! Managed to summon a 5* Christmas Tharja some days ago..... and then another lol. Only 5* Christmas summon I managed to get. Going to be aiming for the New Year releases though, so here's hoping my luck will be better.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    We're getting some new characters tomorrow, Radiant Dawn themed:

plus Oliver, apparently as a GHB

.....speaking of him:
    Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Oliver is too beautiful for this game

I will probably try my summoning luck a bit on this banner, but they aren't my most favourite Tellius characters. Meanwhile no luck on NY Banner (pity broke by not-Tharja), and the Christmas Banner gave me "Normal Girl" Tharja and Lissa, which I'm fairly pleased about (I prefer Lissa to Chrom!).

Back