• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
True. It has been a while since we last had over 100 new Pokemon introduced in a new gen.

The person below me likes to do challenges such as Nuzlockes, Monotype runs etc.

pkmin3033

False. I've never really been a fan of self-imposed challenges in any game. I generally play Pokemon because it's easy and relatively grind-free and a break from the other games I play that aren't. xD

The person below me has eaten Pokemon branded food products before?

Years
True, there were chips shaped like Pokémon once. And each bag had TCG card as bonus.

The person below me would like to play Pokémon game based on Anime (Just like Ash Gray, but official).

pkmin3033

False, it'd be horribly incomplete since the anime is ongoing and likely restricted to the Pokemon used in the anime...and think of all that filler you'd have to wade through...

The person below me has cosplayed as a Pokemon character before?

pkmin3033

True...although it took me more hours than I care to remember =x

The person below me has played through a Pokemon game using the team from one of the characters the anime?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True I think. I think I played through Yellow as Ash's Kanto team.

The person below wishes their favourite Pokemon was more competitively viable.

pkmin3033

False, because then everyone would use it and I'd get sick of seeing it.

The person below me has had Pokemon related nightmares before?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
True, I have before

The person below me is playing a Pokemon game at this very moment

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Do PokéTrivia games count? ;D No? Aww, then false. ;__; But I still plan to progress through Super Mystery Dungeon later on!

The next person prefers sequels (such as Black 2 and White 2) instead of third versions (such as Emerald).

blue

gucci
Years
True, I owned the electronic Pokedex Toys that came out years ago.

The person below me has never played any of the Spin-off games.

pkmin3033

False...and I'm very glad for that too; the spinoffs are better than the main series!

The person below me has put more than 500 hours into a single Pokemon game before?

pkmin3033

False, never really bothered with ribbons. Contests weren't as fun as they were in the anime.

The person below me would play an anime style Pokemon Contest based spinoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back