• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • False; I find a lot of the shinies are either too flashy or subdued (though there are some I way prefer!).

The person below me grinds a lot by fighting wild Pokemon.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • False; I try to catch every member of my team with Poke Balls, but I like Luxury Balls the best!

The person below me wishes you could swap the Poke Ball of an already caught Pokemon any time. :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I do prefer Quick Balls over many others, but my top two favorite types are Nest Balls and Premier Balls!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh getting ninja'd while posting on a phone feels terrible ;__;

Anyway, that is absolutely true! I am very picky about what ball my Pokémon is caught with, so that'd be a super nice feature!
    The next person tries to spend as little in-game money as possible when playing Pokémon.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • ^ Hehehe xD

True, for some reason I'm such a skinflint in video games! I'm getting better though (but only because of discounts in USUM! xD).

The person below me wishes that you could have the first Pokemon in your party follow you from behind, like in HG/SS!

Years
  • False, I wish you could turn it on and off and set which Pokémon you want to follow you. And I would turn it off, btw :D

The person below me wants for some Pokémon to have their types changed.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Out of all the RSE playthroughs, I picked Mudkip the least, but technically yes

TPBM has spent hours looking for a single pokemon?

Years
  • True, it took hours to encounter all three Legendary dogs in the wild.

The next person has a rock type Pokemon they like.

Years
  • True, I like Alolan form of Geodude line, which is Rock-Type.

The person below me would like to work at Lysandre Café in Lumiose City.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • True. I lost a couple of team members early on in Platinum and it was pretty tough. D:

The person below me prefers the Kalos starters to the Alola starters.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ohh, this is hard one. I like Rowlet more that Chespin, I like Popplio same as Froakie and Litten less that Fennekin... But I'll go with Kalos starters.

The person below me can name at least 5 Body Styles without googling them.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False. Passionate, Idol, Girlish...That's all I've got.

The person below has taken all three starter Pokemon to the Hall Of Fame in any region.

Last edited:
    Years
  • False, I don't like using all of them on one team.

The person below me has completed game without using their starter Pokémon.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. White 2. It was a Psychic Monotype though. My main Pokemon was Gothitelle.

The person below thinks Gothitelle should be Psychic/Dark type.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • True, appearance wise definitely. I also think that because its counterpart is also pure Psychic-type, giving Gothitelle a dual-typing would set the two apart a little more. Heck, even make Reuniclus Psychic/Fairy or something.

The person below me thinks Platinum is the most challenging main series game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back