Posted 5 Hours Ago
Happy Easter!
http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/1c9662e4/cloud_3_400x350.jpg

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
I'm not a member but my partner is Catholic, as was my mother and most of my current family, so I know how important this day is!

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all my Christian brothers and sisters! I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
Decidueye
Type: Grass / Ghost
Shiny: Yes
Received @ 20,646
Hatched @ 20,661
Lv.100 @ 20,806
Paired with Roni | My Trainer Stats

Squirtlenator

Hasta La Vista, Baby

He/Him/His
Pallet Town 2029
Seen May 13th, 2021
Posted May 12th, 2021
Happy Easter!
I'm not a member but my partner is Catholic, as was my mother and most of my current family, so I know how important this day is!

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all my Christian brothers and sisters! I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
Hope you both have a great day too!

VPP |
credit
Fairy

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,515 posts
5.4 Years
Happy Easter Beloved!

It's a fine day where I live, warm, crystal clear and sunny. I wanted to spread some love, and share this inspirational video today for Easter. It's a relaxing video celebrating the spring season full of imagery of blossoming plants and birds and insects in motion set to instrumental versions of classic spirituals. It's been a joyful and peaceful listening experience for me, and I hope it is for others too. Love you all!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Fairy

genderfluid
in the flowers
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted August 9th, 2021
12,621 posts
10.3 Years
I wish churches here in Monterrey will open soon to visit my grandma's urn
Aw.. that's so sad, I'm so sorry. :(

I'm fortunate enough to be able to visit my grandmother, mother, and others because we went with outdoor markers instead of tombstones. Unfortunately we found out that any items, casket blankets, flowers, candles, etc are all mowed over by the keeper. So it's like.. wow, okay, guess I won't honor my loved ones. :/

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,515 posts
5.4 Years
I clicked on a YouTube video recommended to me called The Church Forests of Ethiopia. Ethiopia is one of the world's earliest centers of Christianity, and has a history of building their churches i the forest to represent being in the Garden of Eden. I found this video inspirational for the beauty inside the churches as well as the natural landscape.

I also think there is an important environmental message here about our ecology, and how to balance growing agriculture while still protecting our forests from erosion.

In the Tigray region there is a rich tradition of churches carved from sandstone that are thousands of years old. I found a video on one such rock-hewn church called Abuna Yemata Guh, that you have to make a perilous climb to the top of as a testament of faith. I was so moved that I literally had tears in my eyes, especially when I saw the ancient bibles preserved and the frescoes on the ceiling. It's called the chapel in the sky, and said to be 600 feet up so that you can be close to heaven. Glorious!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Squirtlenator

Hasta La Vista, Baby

He/Him/His
Pallet Town 2029
Seen May 13th, 2021
Posted May 12th, 2021
Interesting videos. Thank you for sharing VisionofMilotic

VPP |
credit
Fairy
Age 27
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
636 posts
278 Days
Hey guys, after a while of struggling with my religious OCD and fundamentalism, I now have gone back to believing in a more liberal Jesus, and a less literal bible. It is always a relief to me, because my OCD latches onto strict moral rules and ambiguous doubts in general. I started watching this guy's youtube channel called InspiringPhilosophy and it really helped me out. If you still believe in a literal bible, that's okay! Just remember Jesus's message.

Proud Christian ^_^

VPP | Currently Raising:

Ninetales

Age 20
Female
Canada
Seen 43 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,587 posts
3.8 Years
I don't believe I've ever formally introduced myself but I am Adelina, or you can call me Lina, and I am Christian, though I conform to no particular denomination. My beliefs are very much my own and I feel as though they do not properly align with any established branch of Christianity. However, my beliefs seem to fit Anglicanism more so than any other Christian denomination, as I am very liberal.

My maternal grandparents are Russian Orthodox, my mother is Pentecostal, and my father's family is Roman Catholic, so I've grow up with a plethora of different religious perspectives and traditions. I suppose something which make my beliefs more unorthodox include my lack of belief in hell/satan/demons.

I haven't attended church since Pre-COVID times and in my to day to day life I very rarely pray or openly practice my faith, though I do love the Lord.

🌸✨💫Paired with Eleanor🌸✨💫
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
117 posts
106 Days
Non-denominational Christian here. Grew up a buddhist but Christ called me in high school through a Chick tract. Died to this world in 2006. Had many dreams and desires but got very sick (to the point of death) then. Gave everything up one night to the Lord and asked Him to direct my paths from then on out and experienced the most peace and comfort ever in life. Then, amazingly, everything I wanted prior came to me one after the other. Currently waiting for the rapture. Hearing that people in other parts of the world are being stirred and are excited for His soon return.

ZeoStar

dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
It's never fun getting 'that' bad news in the morning that someone has passed away. I'm still in a bit of shock.

I like to believe that god keeps a special place ready in heaven for those with debilitating disabilities. Those who never had the chance to live what we call a normal life here on earth.

Ninetales

Age 20
Female
Canada
Seen 43 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,587 posts
3.8 Years
It's never fun getting 'that' bad news in the morning that someone has passed away. I'm still in a bit of shock.

I like to believe that god keeps a special place ready in heaven for those with debilitating disabilities. Those who never had the chance to live what we call a normal life here on earth.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please grieve however way you see fit, it's ok to be upset, but we as a community are all collectively here to provide you with care and support if you need it, of course.

I believe that heaven is an indescribably beautiful place wherein your loved one will find eternal comfort. Bless their beautiful soul.

🌸✨💫Paired with Eleanor🌸✨💫

ZeoStar

dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please grieve however way you see fit, it's ok to be upset, but we as a community are all collectively here to provide you with care and support if you need it, of course.

I believe that heaven is an indescribably beautiful place wherein your loved one will find eternal comfort. Bless their beautiful soul.
Thank you so much for the condolences. I'll be okay.

My mother is quite shaken. She is medically trained and was there when it was happening. She attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, but he was already gone.

I do like to believe the last statement too. It's crazy how someone can be there one moment and gone the next on a whim. Life is so fleeting. He is in a better place with no more suffering.