• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Log Archive

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Cute Elf Stall Vs Evil Beach Offense.

Introduction
    I was testing things at the disappointment of Manaphy being inevitably moved down to OU as it makes stall and semi stall practically un viable unless you run something stupid like T-Bolt Bliss and to a lesser extent Snorlax. That is when i figured i would test S.Def Wish Roar T-Bolt Protect Jolteon "just because" to see how it would fare as in theory it is a 100% counter to any Manaphy set, but w/e. :/

Anyway i saw Beachboy was testing a new team and in shock because he hasnt battled since like 2008 i gladly challenged him to a battle and because i was testing a new (well defunct now) team too.

My Team is as follows;

139.png
    479-fan.png
    385.png
    143.png
    135.png
    073.png

Yes it would be indeed safe to say my team is novelty/gimmicky at best haha.

Beachboys team will be hidden until they are revealed in the battle to add to the suspense

Key

--> is a Switch.
    Leftovers, Sandstorm and Nicknames will be omitted.

I clicked "accept" on the challenge window eager to test my new team to be met with.....

Code:
    Rules: 
    Extended Game
    Freeze Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Sleep Clause
    Soul Dew Clause
    Species Clause
    139.png
    Vs-1.png
    376.png

dark azelf sent out Omastar.
    Beachy sent out Metagross.
    Metagross used Stealth Rock.
    Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
    Omastar used Stealth Rock.

A Metagross lead ? That automatically hints at a bulky offensive team, hmmm. I know Metagross is hard pressed even 2hkoing my cute mollusc with Earthquake (after all, Omastar DOES survive a +1 DD LO EQ from Mence) so i can happily set up Stealth Rock and possibly Spikes on it too and it looks like he has the same intentions.

---

139.png
    Vs-1.png
    376.png

Metagross used Explosion.
    It's not very effective...
    Omastar lost 58% of its health.
    Beachy's Metagross fainted.
    Omastar used Spikes.
    Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!
    (6-5 to D_A)
    dark azelf: lol
    dark azelf: beast rofl
    Beachy: I just wanted to go "pop goes the weeeesel"
    natedogg: Oma is a beast
    LilacLust: Omastar pwns ;P
    Code:
    [LEFT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]O--------------------------------------------------O
    | Dark Azelf - 6 pokemon | Beachy - 5 pokemon      |
    |--------------------------------------------------|
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New]| Omastar        -    48%| Metagross         -   0%|
    | Rotom-S        -   100%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]| Jirachi        -   100%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Snorlax        -   [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]100%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Jolteon        -   [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]100%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] | Tentacruel    -   [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]100%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] O--------------------------------------------------O
    #-----------------------------------#
    |               Field               |
    |-----------------------------------|
    | Dark Azelf      | Beachyboy       |
    | Stealth Rock    |Stealth Rock     [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] #-----------------------------------#[/FONT][/LEFT]
     [/LEFT]
    Well i cant say that was expected. Even if he didnt have Earthquake, it would of been better to keep Meta around imo because Bullet Punch often provides to be VERY useful, but each to his own i guess. Im also guessing Omastar walls some of his pokemon so he is trying to weaken it ? I dont know, but being walled by something with terrible typing is ummm. :s

Either way im in the lead and Omastar took that like a complete beast and gets my second layer of residual damage up, Spikes.
    ---

139.png
    --->
    479spin.png
    Vs-1.png
    214.png

Beachy switched in Heracross.
    Pointed stones dug into Heracross.
    Heracross was hurt by Spikes!
    dark azelf switched in Rotom-s.
    Pointed stones dug into Rotom-s.
    Heracross used Stone Edge.
    A critical hit!
    Rotom-s lost 99% of its health.
    dark azelf's Rotom-s fainted.
    (5-5 Even)

dark azelf: :/
    Beachy: cool
    dark azelf: gay
    Beachy: it IS a crit + move though
    dark azelf: nah noob no skill
    Beachy: to be a little less gay
    dark azelf: ^_^
    Beachy: shut it
    Beachy: >:O
    LilacLust: i always get hax againt D_A XD
    LilacLust: se we restart like 3 times
    Code:
    [LEFT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]O--------------------------------------------------O
    | Dark Azelf - 5 pokemon | Beachy - 5 pokemon      |
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New]| Omastar        -    48%| Metagross         -   0%|
    | Rotom-S        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heracross         -  76%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]| Jirachi        -   100%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Snorlax        -   [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]100%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Jolteon        -   [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]100%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] | Tentacruel    -   [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]100%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]|                 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Spikes (1 Layer) [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]|[/FONT]
     [/LEFT]
    Well this completely sucks ass, he gets a noob of a crit and as you can tell i really wasnt too pleased with that. 3 turns into the match and already a crit ? I mean why would you even Stone Edge THAT early in the match risking potentially another layer of Spikes (Oma is immune to Crits and could lived a Stone Edge). Oh well, now my Hera check is gone, its going to be rough. At least Spikes + SR will wear it down, ill have to avoid setting up T-Spikes however now i know he has that.
    ---

385.png
    Vs-1.png
    214.png
    --->
    485.png

dark azelf switched in Jirachi.
    Pointed stones dug into Jirachi.
    Beachy switched in Heatran.
    Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
    Heatran was hurt by Spikes!
    Jirachi used Iron Head.
    Heatran lost 9% of its health.

I go to Jirachi for the revenge kill and go with Iron Head Just in case he has something with Flash Fire or predicts it, that and Iron head will do more than enough to deal with Heracross. He switches to Heatran however to take the Iron head with ease.
    ---

385.png
    --->
    143.png
    Vs-1.png
    485.png

dark azelf switched in Snorlax.
    Pointed stones dug into Snorlax.
    Heatran used Will-o-wisp.
    Snorlax was burned!
    Snorlax was hurt by its burn!

Wow people still use W-O-W on Heatran ? I thought that died out late D/P with my "slap random status on Scarfers" fad and when people discovered that switching in Bulky waters into Heatran is better than Mence, Tar etc lol. I see no leftovers so i take the risk that he is indeed choiced. Also even though my Snorlax got burned that doesnt matter because i have Rest lol.
    ---

143.png
    Vs-1.png
    485.png
    --->
    214.png

Snorlax used Body Slam.
    Heracross lost 24% of its health.
    Heracross is paralysed! It may be unable to move!

I Body Slam on the switch to hopefully paralyse what ever comes in and it pays of and i cripple his Heracross. However i still cant kill it as im burned and the only thing i have now that can take a CC is Tentacruel <--lol.
    ---

143.png
    --->
    139.png
    Vs-1.png
    214.png

dark azelf switched in Omastar.
    Pointed stones dug into Omastar.
    Omastar lost 12% of its health.
    Heracross used Close Combat.
    It's super effective!
    Omastar lost 191% of its health.
    dark azelf's Omastar fainted.
    Heracross's defence + special defence was lowered.
    (4-5 to Beachy)

Code:
    | Dark Azelf - 4 pokemon | Beachy - 5 pokemon      |
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New]| Omastar        -     0%| Metagross         -   0%|
    | Rotom-S        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heracross(PRZ)    -  28%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]| Jirachi        -    94%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heatran           -  67%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Snorlax(BRN)   -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]76%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    [FONT=Courier New]|                 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Spikes (1 Layer) [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]|[/FONT]
     [/LEFT]
    ---

135.png
    Vs-1.png
    214.png
    --->
    485.png

dark azelf switched in Jolteon.
    Pointed stones dug into Jolteon.
    Beachy switched in Heatran.
    Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
    Heatran was hurt by Spikes!
    Jolteon used Thunderbolt.
    Heatran lost 36% of its health.
    ---
    Heatran used Earth Power.
    It's super effective!
    Jolteon lost 56% of its health.
    Jolteon used Thunderbolt.
    A critical hit!
    Heatran lost 70% of its health.
    Beachy's Heatran fainted.
    (4-4 Even)

Beachy: hahaha
    LilacLust: lucky crit back :P
    LilacLust: now its evens
    thoughts: am I like a cross road between suck and pro ?
    Beachy: NO SKILL BLAH BLAH BLAH
    dark azelf: bulky jolt weak
    Beachy: SD BII GONNA ROCK SOME ASS
    LilacLust: SD celebi *groans*
    LilacLust: you normally only see the subseeder
    Code:
    | Dark Azelf - 4 pokemon | Beachy - 4 pokemon      |
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New]| Omastar        -     0%| Metagross         -   0%|
    | Rotom-S        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heracross(PRZ)    -  28%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]| Jirachi        -    94%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heatran           -   0%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Snorlax(BRN)   -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]76%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Jolteon        -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]44%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT]
     [/LEFT]
    I play safe and sacrifice the least useful member of the team, Omastar, incase he predicts again and as it has done its job already, get SR and some Spikes up, 24% to grounded pokemon is good enough. That and so i could bring in my Jolteon for free to revenge kill it.

He switches to Heatran who takes a large amount from T-Bolt even with no S.Att evs and Jolteon even takes Earth Power like a monster and finished Heatran off. I would expect no less however as this is designed to live a Tail Glow LO Surf from manaphy and outspeed said Manaphy too.

---

135.png
    Vs-1.png
    251.png

Beachy switched in Celebi.
    Pointed stones dug into Celebi.
    Celebi was hurt by Spikes!
    Jolteon used Wish.
    Jolteon made a wish!
    Celebi used Swords Dance.
    Celebi's attack was sharply raised.
    ---

135.png
    --->
    385.png
    Vs-1.png
    251.png

dark azelf switched in Jirachi.
    Pointed stones dug into Jirachi.
    Celebi used Recover.
    Celebi restored 50% of its health.
    The wish came true!
    Jirachi restored 50% of its health.
    ---
    Jirachi used Trick.
    Jirachi obtained Leftovers!
    Celebi obtained Choice Scarf!
    Celebi used Swords Dance.
    Celebi's attack was sharply raised.

I Wish on turn one when Celebi is in as im curious to see what he is doing, if its defensive it cannot touch Jolteon and i can easily Roar it away or go to Tentacruel. If it Calm Minds i can PHaze it too.

To my surprise it Swords Dances and as i see no Leftovers i think its LO. "Way to use an Inferior Sceptile nub" was what i was thinking as SD sweeper Celebi really is lol.

I go to Jirachi to Trick my scarf onto it and resist its STAB moves to stop it doing anything and he gets locked in on Recover. Now he HAS to switch.

---

385.png
    Vs-1.png
    251.png
    --->
    373.png

Beachy switched in Salamence.
    Salamence's intimidate cut Jirachi's attack!
    Pointed stones dug into Salamence.
    Jirachi used Ice Punch.
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    Salamence lost 230% of its health.
    Beachy's Salamence fainted.
    (4-3 to DA)

natedogg has left the room.
    LilacLust: lol
    dark azelf: ^_~
    LilacLust: classic
    Beachy: SON OF A
    Code:
    | Dark Azelf - 4 pokemon | Beachy - 3 pokemon      |
    [FONT=Courier New]| Jirachi        -   100%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heatran           -   0%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Snorlax(BRN)   -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]76%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Celebi            - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Jolteon        -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]50%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Salamence         -   0%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] | Tentacruel    -  [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]100%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]???               - 100%|[/FONT]
     [/LEFT]
    "lol uber mence"

Excellent, i cripple his Celebi and make it useless AND he switches Mence into my Ice Punch for what ever reason and gets decimated. These crits are kinda making up for that Stone Edge crit. At least thats one massive threat out of the way.

I havent seen his last pokemon so hopefully its not much of a.........

---

385.png
    Vs-1.png
    130f.png

Beachy switched in Gyarados.
    Gyarados's intimidate cut Jirachi's attack!
    Pointed stones dug into Gyarados.
    Gyarados lost 25% of its health.
    natedogg has entered the room.
    Jirachi used Iron Head.
    Gyarados lost 11% of its health.
    Gyarados flinched!

dark azelf: rofl
    LilacLust: ouch
    .....threat. :/

Well that sucks, he critted my Rotom, my HP Rock Oma is gone and Scarf is removed from Jirachi. Yeah well i think i lose....... or do i ? >:]

---
    Jirachi used Iron Head.
    Gyarados lost 10% of its health.
    Gyarados flinched!
    ---
    Jirachi used Iron Head.
    Gyarados flinched!

Beachy: NO SKILL BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Beachy: SON OF A BISCUIT
    natedogg: lol
    Lmao Jirachi is so broken, Iron head has gotten me out of a tight corner, i love you Serene Grace please just a couple more hits should do it and i can flinch my way to victory.
    ---

Jirachi used Iron Head.
    Gyarados used Dragon Dance.
    Gyarados's attack was raised.
    Gyarados's speed was raised.

LilacLust: uh oh
    ---
    Gyarados used Earthquake.
    It's super effective!
    Jirachi lost 129% of its health.
    dark azelf's Jirachi fainted.
    (3-3 Even)

Code:
    | Dark Azelf - 3 pokemon | Beachy - 3 pokemon      |
    [FONT=Courier New]| Jirachi        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heatran           -   0%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Snorlax(BRN)   -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]76%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Celebi            - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Jolteon        -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]50%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Salamence         -   0%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] | Tentacruel    -   [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]100%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Gyarados(+1att+Spd)-  22%|[/FONT]
     [/LEFT]
    Nonononono dammnit, stupid Jirachi not being able to flinch it again and his Gyara gets in a Dragon Dance. This is VERY bad, i see his Gyarados is at 22% health which is just enough to kill all my remaining pokemon, i need to wear him out with LO except all my remaining pokemon are OHKO'd. I start to think "How can i get his Gyarados dead without him killing all of my members?"
    ---

143.png
    --->
    073.png
    Vs-1.png
    130f.png

Snorlax lost 12% of its health.
    dark azelf switched in Tentacruel.
    Pointed stones dug into Tentacruel.
    Gyarados used Aqua Tail.
    Tentacruel lost 48% of its health.

thoughts: sweep the whole team
    LilacLust: 3-3
    thoughts: gogogo
    LilacLust: gyara wont last
    Beachy: indeed
    Beachy: hence why I hated the rachi flinch crap
    thoughts: let's hope this OHKOs ?
    LOL yes i lured the resisted Aqua Tail, that bites off 10% of his precious lifespan leaving him now at 12%. I start to think again, i dont need Tenta and Jolt to win, all i need is Snorlax safe and victory should be secure. (Read : if nothing retarded happens :x)
    ---

073.png
    --->
    135.png
    Vs-1.png
    130f.png

dark azelf switched in Jolteon.
    Pointed stones dug into Jolteon.
    Jolteon lost 12% of its health.
    Gyarados used Aqua Tail.
    Jolteon lost 149% of its health.
    dark azelf's Jolteon fainted.
    (2-3 to Beachy)

LilacLust: hope
    Beachy: damn
    thoughts: AQUA TAIL
    thoughts: ^_~
    Code:
    | Dark Azelf - 2 pokemon | Beachy - 3 pokemon      |
    [FONT=Courier New]| Jirachi        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heatran           -   0%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Snorlax(BRN)   -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]64%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Celebi            - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Jolteon        -     [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]0%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Salamence         -   0%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] | Tentacruel    -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]46%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Gyarados[/FONT][FONT=Courier New](+1att+Spd)[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]-   2%|[/FONT]
     [/LEFT]
    ---

073.png
    Vs-1.png
    130f.png

dark azelf switched in Tentacruel.
    Pointed stones dug into Tentacruel.
    Tentacruel lost 12% of its health.
    Gyarados used Earthquake.
    It's super effective!
    Tentacruel lost 149% of its health.
    dark azelf's Tentacruel fainted.
    (1-3 to Beachy)

natedogg: I leave and come back and beachy is winning
    thoughts: for a good final smash
    LilacLust: tenta for gyara
    thoughts: or that
    thoughts: lol
    Beachy's Gyarados fainted.
    (1-2 to Beachy)

Code:
    | Dark Azelf - 1 pokemon | Beachy - 2 pokemon      |
    | Snorlax(BRN)   -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]64%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Celebi            - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    | Jolteon        -     [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]0%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Salamence         -   0%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] | Tentacruel    -     [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]0%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Gyarados          -   0%|[/FONT]
     [/LEFT]
    LilacLust: hes trying to life stall you
    thoughts: he's gonna set up with lax
    LilacLust: yeh
    LilacLust: let tent die
    Beachy: he's burned, he cant set up
    thoughts: rest ?
    Beachy: oh
    Beachy: crap
    natedogg: O my
    thoughts: bi better be high enough
    ^read that haha they know my plan.

Anyway this sequence of events is all part of my plan i sacrifice Jolteon and Tentacruel to wear down his Gyarados and kill it via Life Orb recoil, for the greater good if you will. =P Now if all goes well he should restart with Heracross, if he starts with Celebi then im screwed badly and will have to Curse like mad as i have to Rest due to burn and he will bring in his Hera whilst im asleep which will suck ass. The game is decided on this next move guys...

---

143.png
    Vs-1.png
    214.png

Snorlax used Fire Punch.
    It's super effective!
    Heracross lost 26% of its health.
    Beachy's Heracross fainted.
    (1-1 Even)

Code:
    | Dark Azelf - 1 pokemon | Beachy - 2 pokemon      |
    | Rotom-S        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heracross(PRZ)    -   0%|[/FONT]
    | Snorlax(BRN)   -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]40%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Celebi            - 100%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
    [FONT=Courier New] | Tentacruel    -     [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]0%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Gyarados          -   0%|[/FONT]
     [/LEFT]

Fantastic i should be assured of victory now he has played Heracross first like i wanted him too. If he restarted with Celebi i would of more than likely lost which would be annoying even with this ass team lol. As i said i should win unless he crits me....

---

143.png
    Vs-1.png
    251.png

Beachy switched in Celebi.
    Celebi was hurt by Spikes!
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 24% of its health.
    Snorlax used Rest.
    Snorlax fell asleep!
    Snorlax restored 80% of its health.
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 23% of its health.
    Snorlax is fast asleep!
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 26% of its health.
    Snorlax is fast asleep!
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 26% of its health.
    Snorlax woke up!
    Snorlax used Curse.
    Snorlax's speed was lowered.
    Snorlax's attack was raised.
    Snorlax's defence was raised.

Beachy: good game D_A
    Beachy: haxy, but fun
    LilacLust: v close
    LilacLust: call it a draw!
    natedogg has left the room.
    dark azelf: you will crit me
    LilacLust: :P
    dark azelf: he wil crit me
    natedogg: lol
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 15% of its health.
    Snorlax used Rest.
    Snorlax fell asleep!
    Snorlax restored 71% of its health.
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 16% of its health.
    Snorlax is fast asleep!
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    A critical hit!
    Snorlax lost 48% of its health.
    Snorlax is fast asleep!

Convo said:
    LilacLust: omb bomb
    LilacLust: bomb bomb
    thoughts: 2 turns
    thoughts: SWoRDS DANCE
    thoughts: gogogogo
    thoughts: ...
    thoughts: unless hes been tricked
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 17% of its health.
    Snorlax woke up!
    Snorlax used Rest.
    Snorlax fell asleep!
    Snorlax restored 69% of its health.

---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 15% of its health.
    Snorlax is fast asleep!
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 17% of its health.
    Snorlax is fast asleep!
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 16% of its health.
    Snorlax woke up!
    Snorlax used Curse.
    Snorlax's speed was lowered.
    Snorlax's attack was raised.
    Snorlax's defence was raised.

LilacLust: SD
    Beachy: I have >_>
    LilacLust: oh
    LilacLust: yeh
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 13% of its health.
    Snorlax used Body Slam.
    Celebi lost 51% of its health.
    ---
    Celebi used Seed Bomb.
    Snorlax lost 13% of its health.
    Snorlax used Fire Punch.
    It's super effective!
    Celebi lost 58% of its health.
    Beachy's Celebi fainted.
    (1-0 to DA)
    dark azelf wins!

I Curse like mad and Rest, and even though i was critted, Snorlax is enough of a monster to shrug it off and pull through for me and sealing the deal with Fire Punch. I was lucky to win this in all honesty but the crit on my Rotom really did cripple my team badly, since those guys are so awesome and really do hold teams together. >_<

thoughts: crit wont save you now
    dark azelf: gg
    thoughts: =(
    Beachy: gg
    LilacLust: lol
    dark azelf: log imo
    Beachy has left the room.
    LilacLust: gg both of u
    Code:
    | Dark Azelf - 1 pokemon | Beachy - 0 pokemon      |
    | Rotom-S        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heracross(PRZ)    -   0%|[/FONT]
    | Snorlax        -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]50%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Celebi            -   0%|[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]
     [/LEFT]
    We both say our GG's and leave the room.

Beachys team;

376.png
    214f.png
    485.png
    251.png
    373.png
    130f.png

Conclusion
    Wow that is as close as i have been to losing in a long while and its always fun to see 2 polar opposite play styles collide, stall vs offensive. As said i was really lucky to pull through. Im glad the hax was reasonably evenly distributed in this match however. Though my team was gimmicky its still heck of alot of fun to play with and wins and its now defunct as well as said, because it is metagame weak haha.

Props

• Snorlax for being a monster and pulling though
    • Omastar for Spikes
    • My luring lol
    • Beachy for the match.

Slops

• Tenta for doing like nothing. :/
    • Rotom for getting critted.
    • Thoughts and Lilaclusts terrible comments lol
    • Anti's man boobs.

Credite to Aquilae for the score coding.

I hope you enjoy the read and comment or i WILL ban/infract you. ^_^

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Lol thanks guys.

@ Archer

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP/132 Spd/126 SDef
    Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Thunderbolt
    - Wish
    - Roar
    - Protect

132 speed to beat + speed base 100's.

Keep comments/criticism etc and stuff coming. ^_~

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • It was a really close match, and haxy too. Good read and good format too.
    Btw:
    Code:
       [LEFT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]O--------------------------------------------------O[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]| Dark Azelf - 1 pokemon[/SIZE] | [B]Beachy - 2 pokemon[/B]      |[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]|--------------------------------------------------|[/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[LEFT][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Courier New]| Omastar        -     0%| Metagross         -   0%|[/FONT] [/LEFT]

[LEFT][FONT=Courier New]| Rotom-S        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heracross(PRZ)    -   0%|[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]| Jirachi        -     0%| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Heatran           -   0%|[/FONT]
    [LEFT][FONT=Courier New]| Snorlax        -    [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]50%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Celebi            -   0%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]| Jolteon        -     [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]0%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Salamence         -   0%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]| Tentacruel    -     [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]0%[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]| [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Gyarados          -   0%|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]O--------------------------------------------------O[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]#-----------------------------------#[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]|               Field               |[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]|-----------------------------------|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]| Dark Azelf      | Beachyboy       |[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]|-----------------------------------|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]| Stealth Rock    |Stealth Rock     [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]|[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]#-----------------------------------#[/FONT][/LEFT]
    [/LEFT]
    I found a typo, he had no pokemon left >_<.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Elf stall: Cute team or cutest team? :D

Shame about all those crits, but I thought it was a very entertaining battle. Maybe this is just me but I think adding the coding with the score and pokemon's health is kind of unnecessary and overkill. It's not something I really look at when reading because I can get mostly everything I need from the commentary ;x

Still, nice job elf ^__^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • DAMN THAT WISHING STAR. :(

If only Gyarados got one less flinch, or if I played without some terrible rust. (lol Metagross boom, POP GOES THE WEASEL)

You played well though D_A, and ultimately deserved to win.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Well that was a waste of my time. V_V You would have lost if it was any good. A good story always has an unpredictable ending. lol

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Um calum hax does not count as a win in all honesty, nor do i particularly care and nor does it prove anything that and when there was no hax you knew what happened. :/

Anyways thanks for the comments everyone. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    My suggestion of SD Celebi didn't work this match ;__; Excellent match otherwise...kind of funny how Omastar was the reason you won, as Heracross was going to tear you limb by limb with no prior damage.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I was told to post this here so...yeah don't blame me if I was supposed to make a new thread :x

Aurafire
    (Aura) challenged Black Ice (V.I.P) to a battle! (I told her to challenge me though :p)

Aurafire
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    260.png
    130.png
    500.png
    242.png
    205.png
    251.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VS.

Black Ice
    68.png
    478.png
    121.png
    373.png
    145.png
    395.png

Yeah, so you should know I kinda run this thing called "screw defense" and just rely on resistances and inherent bulkiness instead of actual defensive moves. This team is supposed to help get rid of threats for a final Infernape sweep. Infernape is usually my last member to come out, so you might call him my MVP (most valuable primate, hurr). I've come back from a few 1-6 moments with him and won the game before, and it's a thing of beauty when something like that happens. Will I have such luck this battle?

Rules

• Sleep Clause
    • Species Clause
    Let the battle commence!

6-6
    ---
    V.I.P sent out Machamp (lvl 100 Machamp ?).
    Aura sent out Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).
    ---
    Alright. I've fought many of these before. No problem. Just spam Dynamicpunch.
    ---

Swampert used Stealth Rock.
    Machamp used Dynamicpunch.
    Swampert lost 33% of its health.
    Swampert became confused!
    Swampert's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Swampert restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    Regular turn, nothing unexpected. Wonder what's next. Usually there would be a Gengar or Rotom. I'll Sub just to be safe.
    ---
    Aura switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
    Gyarados's intimidate cut Machamp's attack!
    Machamp used Substitute.
    Machamp lost 25% of its health.
    Machamp made a substitute!
    ---
    Not too unexpected, I guess. Another Dynamicpunch couldn't hurt, then I'll switch out. I'm prepared for DD Gyarados.
    ---
    Machamp used Dynamicpunch.
    Gyarados lost 12% of its health.
    Gyarados became confused!
    Gyarados is confused!
    Gyarados used Roar.
    V.I.P switched in Salamence (lvl 100 Salamence ?).
    Salamence's intimidate cut Gyarados's attack!
    Salamence lost 25% of its health.
    Gyarados's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Gyarados restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    Okay. A Roaring Gyarados. Haven't seen one of these yet. (And for some reason I never considered the possibility of Ice Fang or Stone Edge so I just used Draco Meteor)
    ---
    Salamence used Draco Meteor.
    Gyarados lost 51% of its health.
    Salamence's special attack was harshly lowered.
    Gyarados is confused!
    Gyarados used Roar.
    V.I.P switched in Mamoswine (lvl 100 Mamoswine ?).
    Pointed stones dug into Mamoswine.
    Mamoswine lost 12% of its health.
    Mamoswine's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Mamoswine restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    So it still hasn't hit itself. I know I'm faster than most Gyarados, and since this one's a Roarer...
    ---
    Aura switched in Rotom-c (lvl 100 Rotom-c).
    Mamoswine used Stone Edge.
    Rotom-c lost 29% of its health.
    Rotom-c's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Rotom-c restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    Oh no, one of these. I've kinda got a lack of Rotom counters. So I just go to the only thing that can take a significant portion out of Rotom's health. No, not Machamp. Once again, lapse in concentration. Bad move.
    ---
    V.I.P switched in Salamence (lvl 100 Salamence ?).
    Salamence's intimidate cut Rotom-c's attack!
    Salamence lost 25% of its health.
    Rotom-c used Will-o-wisp.
    Salamence was burned!
    Salamence was hurt by its burn!
    Salamence lost 12% of its health.
    Rotom-c's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Rotom-c restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    Ouch. Well at least I didn't switch into Machamp. I can still Draco Meteor like I had planned.
    ---
    Aura switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ?).
    Salamence used Draco Meteor.
    Blissey lost 23% of its health.
    Salamence's special attack was harshly lowered.
    Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Blissey restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    Blissey, Blissey, Blissey. I'll just Outrage it. Because I forgot I was burned. Right after I got burnt. Lapse of concentration again. For the most part, I had a lot of issues with judgment in this battle. Don't talk about it.
    ---
    Salamence used Outrage.
    Salamence went on a rampage!
    Blissey lost 26% of its health.
    Blissey used Wish.
    Blissey made a wish!
    ---
    Yeah. Didn't do as much as I thought.
    ---
    Salamence is trapped!
    Aura switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress ?).
    Salamence used Outrage.
    Forretress lost 10% of its health.
    The wish came true!
    Forretress restored 50% of its health.
    ---
    Knew this would happen. Too bad I didn't come out of Outrage so I could Fire Blast this guy to the fiery (heh) depths of hell. Bad Luck part one.
    ---
    Salamence used Outrage.
    Forretress lost 9% of its health.
    Forretress used Spikes.
    Salamence's rampage ended.
    Salamence became confused!
    V.I.P's Salamence fainted.
    Forretress's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Forretress restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    Bad luck part one. I decide to send in Zapdos. You'll see why in a second.
    ---
    6-5
    ---
    V.I.P switched in Zapdos (lvl 100 Zapdos).
    Zapdos is exerting its pressure!
    Pointed stones dug into Zapdos.
    Zapdos lost 25% of its health.
    ---
    He'll definitely take the bait. Definitely.
    ---
    V.I.P switched in Starmie (lvl 100 Starmie).
    Pointed stones dug into Starmie.
    Starmie lost 12% of its health.
    Starmie was hurt by Spikes!
    ---
    Yeah, Starmie vs. Blissey? What was I thinking? I was thinking of removing that pink blob from my sights, that's what. One little egg could ruin half my team.
    ---
    Starmie used Trick.
    Starmie obtained Leftovers!
    Rotom-c obtained Choice Scarf!
    Starmie's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Starmie restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    Okay, that didn't work the way I wanted it to. And I guess it was a little expected, but...come on. Blissey could wall Starmie just fine :(
    ---
    V.I.P switched in Machamp (lvl 100 Machamp ?).
    Pointed stones dug into Machamp.
    Machamp lost 6% of its health.
    Machamp was hurt by Spikes!
    Machamp lost 12% of its health.
    Rotom-c used Thunderbolt.
    Machamp lost 28% of its health.
    ---
    So I finally realize Machamp can use Payback. I'm pretty sure I can survive two Shadow Balls. If he uses Leaf Storm, I'm screwed. Oh well, here goes nothing. He'll probably use SB or LS just in case I switch Mamoswine. Too predictable, yes? No. Wat. Thunderbolt. Okay, well...maybe that rolled max damage. I'll risk it and try to kill it with Payback.
    ---
    A critical hit!
    Machamp lost 55% of its health.
    V.I.P's Machamp fainted.
    ---
    So it would've done 27.5% if it hadn't critical'd. I had 28% health. Bad Luck part two. Ehh, bad decision on my part anyways. I had Mamoswine to switch into a Rotom locked onto Thunderbolt.
    ---
    6-4
    ---
    Mamoswine was hurt by Spikes!
    Mamoswine used Stealth Rock.
    ---
    So I finally use the fat mammoth swine for something. And I get off a Stealth Rock because what could Forretress possibly do to Mamoswine? Gyro Ball? Nahh.
    ---
    Forretress used Rapid Spin.
    Forretress blew away the pointed stones!
    A critical hit!
    Starmie lost 10% of its health.
    ---
    Haha, critical hit. Not like he even needed it. Well, whatever he switches into next probably can't take a Hydro Pump very well. Unless it's Blissey or something, but I'll think about that later. Gyarados will get killed by Thunderbolt, so that's out of the question.
    ---
    Starmie used Hydro Pump.
    Starmie's attack missed!
    ---
    Bad Luck part three. What to do...maybe it'll try Shadow Balling. Zapdos can handle that and Roost it off, right?
    ---
    V.I.P switched in Zapdos (lvl 100 Zapdos).
    Zapdos is exerting its pressure!
    Pointed stones dug into Zapdos.
    Zapdos lost 25% of its health.
    A critical hit!
    Zapdos lost 75% of its health.
    V.I.P's Zapdos fainted.
    ---
    Bad Luck part four. Too bad. Well, time to put the mammoth thingy back in and maybe set up Stealth Rocks just in case Gyarados is feeling lucky.
    ---
    6-3
    ---
    Aura switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).
    Mamoswine used Earthquake.
    Swampert lost 36% of its health.
    Swampert's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Swampert restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    I totally predicted a switch. *proudface* Alright so I should've set up Stealth Rocks earlier. I'mma do it now because I totally don't care if Mamoswine dies anymore. Even though Rotom could have a fun time critting the rest of my team to death.
    ---
    Gyarados's intimidate cut Mamoswine's attack!
    Mamoswine used Stealth Rock.
    ---
    Alright, a little unexpected. Stone Edge time, yes?
    ---
    Pointed stones dug into Forretress.
    Forretress lost 12% of its health.
    Mamoswine used Stone Edge.
    Mamoswine's attack missed!
    ---
    Oops. Bad Luck part five, maybe? Oh well. I'm adapting to it. Back to Starmie. I need to get rid of these spikes.
    ---
    Forretress used Spikes.
    ---
    Those spikes won't be there for long, right?
    (Once again, a lapse in judgement - Rotom is still on the field)
    ---
    Pointed stones dug into Rotom-c.
    Rotom-c lost 12% of its health.
    Starmie used Rapid Spin.
    It doesn't affect Rotom-c...
    ---
    Oops. Well maybe now he'll finally try predicting a Mamoswine or something. I don't really care. All three of its offensive moves (T-Bolt, Shadow Ball, Leaf Storm) will OHKO me. I just don't care anymore.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Starmie lost 80% of its health.
    V.I.P's Starmie fainted.
    ---
    Time to send out the mammoth. Again. Sigh.
    ---
    6-2
    ---
    Mamoswine lost 19% of its health.
    Forretress lost 33% of its health.
    ---
    I think it was at this point I finally realized that the only thing stopping an Infernape sweep was that blasted Gyarados and whatever mystery Pokemon he had left. Forretress...why should I bother with it? I dunno. I'll just go on autopilot for the next couple turns and let my subconscious decide what to do.
    ---
    Forretress lost 37% of its health.
    Forretress used Spikes.
    ---
    Awwwright, so far so good. Good job, subconscious! Now he totally won't predict another Earthquake. Right?
    ---
    Gyarados's intimidate cut Mamoswine's attack!
    It doesn't affect Gyarados...
    ---
    Oops. Well since she's probably gonna switch to something else I'll just...Ice Shard it? Wut?
    ---
    Mamoswine used Ice Shard.
    ---
    Yeah I have no idea why I did that either.
    ---
    Mamoswine used Ice Shard.
    Rotom-c lost 11% of its health.
    Rotom-c used Will-o-wisp.
    Mamoswine was burned!
    Mamoswine was hurt by its burn!
    ---
    But I'll do it again! Maybe with better results this time! Yeah!
    ---
    Mamoswine was hurt by its burn!
    ---
    And since she's obviously not gonna try and Will-o-Wisp me again (remember, I Tricked a Scarf onto Rotom earlier) I'll just use Earthquake or something.
    ---
    Forretress lost 11% of its health.
    Forretress used Gyro Ball.
    It's super effective!
    Mamoswine lost 58% of its health.
    V.I.P's Mamoswine fainted.
    ---
    And now I'm just waiting for Infernape to come out. Forretress can do whatever.
    ---
    6-1
    ---
    V.I.P switched in Infernape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).
    Pointed stones dug into Infernape.
    Infernape lost 12% of its health.
    Infernape was hurt by Spikes!
    Infernape lost 25% of its health.
    ---
    Alright, so here's where it gets really interesting. One Infernape versus six of her Pokemon. Aside from Gyarados and that mystery Pokemon, I think I can pull this off. But Gyarados has been weakened somewhat and Stealth Rocks is still on the field for some reason. So if God is with me on this one, I've got this. Assuming I have no more bad luck. I think I'm due for a little change here.
    ---
    Gyarados's intimidate cut Infernape's attack!
    Infernape used Hidden Power.
    Gyarados lost 17% of its health.
    Aura's Gyarados fainted.
    ---
    HP Ice would've finished either Forretress or Gyarados. So would Fire Blast. But I don't wanna risk another miss. I've had enough bad luck this battle already. Anyways, five to go.
    ---
    5-1
    ---

---
    Crap. If this thing outspeeds and Thunderbolts me, I'm done for.
    ---

Infernape used Fire Blast.
    Rotom-c lost 54% of its health.
    Aura's Rotom-c fainted.
    ---
    I outspeed it. Somehow. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy. And now, four to go.
    ---
    4-1
    ---
    Aura switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).
    Pointed stones dug into Swampert.
    Swampert lost 6% of its health.

---
    Easy Grass Knot.
    ---
    Infernape used Grass Knot.
    It's super effective!
    Swampert lost 106% of its health.
    Aura's Swampert fainted.
    ---
    Three down, three to go. Let's do this.
    ---
    3-1
    ---
    Aura: wow this isn't good XD
    V.I.P: ....
    V.I.P: haha
    ---
    This is the only part of the actual chat I'm going to leave in here. Because this is the point where I realize I've got a chance. And Aura saying that only makes me feel better. And I laugh. Maybe a bit uncalled for. But I can't resist.
    ---
    Pointed stones dug into Blissey.
    Blissey lost 12% of its health.
    ---
    Cool. So I guess she's got nothing on my Infernape. Either that or she's teasing me. I still don't know what her last Pokemon is.
    ---
    Blissey used Protect.
    Blissey protected itself!
    Infernape used Close Combat.
    ---
    Stall for time, my precious...the result won't change.
    ---
    Aura's Forretress fainted.
    But there was no target!
    ---
    Yeah, this was a bomb waiting to happen. Two to go.
    ---
    2-1
    ---
    Pointed stones dug into Blissey.
    Blissey lost 12% of its health.
    ---
    Let's do this.
    ---
    Blissey used Protect.
    ---
    ...Okay. Stop it already.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Blissey lost 68% of its health.
    Aura's Blissey fainted.
    Infernape's defence was lowered.
    Infernape's special defence was lowered.
    ---
    One to go. Oh, the suspense is killing me!
    ---
    1-1
    ---
    Aura switched in Celebi (lvl 100 Celebi).
    Celebi lost 12% of its health.
    ---
    Hahaha. Huge sigh of relief. It's not a ScarfGon. It's not...really anything a well-placed Fire Blast can't handle, providing it doesn't have crazy defensive EVs. Judging by her defensive Rotom, though, I'm just a little worried. Her team was pretty defensive. Oh well, let's see what Celebi has to say about a 120 base power STAB-bonused super-effective move coming off an Infernape with a raw 302 Special Attack stat! Okay, maybe 302 isn't that impressive. But whatever. Here goes.
    ---
    Infernape used Fire Blast.
    Infernape's attack missed!

Celebi used Grass Knot.
    A critical hit!

Infernape lost 67% of its health.
    V.I.P's Infernape fainted.

Aura wins!

---
    Are you kidding. Bad Luck part...I can't even keep count anymore. This is the topping. I missed Fire Blast and she connected with a critical hit on something that would've been a 2HKO. WAT
    ---

Final Result:
    1-0

---

Greatest would-be comeback ever. But it didn't turn out the way we all wanted it to. Come on, you know you were rooting for me. Oh well. We exchange our good games, I baww about my luck, and we leave peacefully. Good game, Aurafire. Good game.

...you thought I was done. No, I've got stuff to talk about. So. Aurafire's obviously a good battler. Definitely better than me. If I won, it didn't mean I was better. Just that Aura was a bit mix-Ape weak. Aura established an early lead, set the tempo for the game, and was able to finish. I couldn't get anything going for me. Aura basically did whatever she wanted. She made few if any mistakes at all. I did a lot of foolish things. I didn't think very far ahead. Whenever I did try to predict, I tried too hard. And even though it may sound butthurt, I will say that hax played a large role in the outcome of this battle. ...well duh. I probably would've won if my last attack hadn't missed and her last hit hadn't critted. But it was a fitting way to end the match, right?

Credits and stuff~
    -Aurafire, obviously, for the great battle and referring me to the PC server in the first place
    -Kevin Garrett, my first (and only, lul) tutor and the one who helped me created this team. Yeah, it still works even after 11 months.
    -Sprites from Smogon
    -Uhhh...me for this post?
    -Dark Azelf, Anti, Luke, and Beachy for keeping up an amazing forum.
    -And you, the reader. I don't know why I'm thanking you but Beachy did it in his so I figured I might as well

Might update this later, wrote this around midnight and there are probably errors in my formatting. I probably referred to Aura in the male pronoun form a couple times. If so, sorry Aura :( I know you like to be thought of as a girl.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Mmm that was fun to read through, Black Ice. I thought it was a great battle aside from all the hax I got. That Ape sweep at the end was epic as they come, shame it had to end like that. You definitely deserved the win, no question about it ^__^

Nice log, easy to read. Well done! :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Oh god, that ending makes me want to put a big "lol, failed" sign up there. :( That's just the worst kind of luck at the worst timing. Very entertaining read.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Wow, definitely loved the ending, lol. Sucks though. XD coughWi-Fi>>shoddycough

A nice read and Infernape obviously proves MVP on your team, maybe invest in a Rotom counter lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Aura is a guy. :x

-Dark Azelf for keeping up an amazing forum. I might post this team here some time.

Haha thanks, though its not all just me, its Anti, Luke, Beachy etc too. ^^

I enjoyed the ending though, i was like "HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY, STALL NEEDS AN INSURANCE POLICY IN CASE SOMETHING BREAKS THROUGH", this proves my point haha.

Still though an great battle though. Rofl poor ape.

I was expecting a mence auto sweep though.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Aura is a guy. :x
    ....I thought so >_> Never believe anything you see on the internet.

Haha thanks, though its not all just me, its Anti, Luke, Beachy etc too. ^^
    then how come i never see them do anything Yeah, I figured there would be more. You were just the first person I remembered though >_> *edits in more names*

I enjoyed the ending though, i was like "HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY, STALL NEEDS AN INSURANCE POLICY IN CASE SOMETHING BREAKS THROUGH", this proves my point haha.

Still though an great battle though. Rofl poor ape.

I was expecting a mence auto sweep though.

I never really tried doing a full sweep with Salamence, honestly >_> Just send it in there, do as much damage as possible, gain 72 virgins.

And thanks to everyone else who replied :) And as for a Rotom counter, I still haven't discovered one that works with my team. Heatran, Blissey, and Tyranitar have all been tested on my team before. Usually Rotom try and come in on my Machamp, who proceeds to use Payback. And when I say usually, I mean "this is the first time it hasn't happened".

Back