• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which team did you join?

Which PoGo team did you join?

• Total voters

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Instinct. I liked Zapdos, and also friends at uni collectively decided to go with them. No regrets!

Thing is though, beyond how many people in your area including friends select the team or not, there's no big difference between them. They can be boiled down to their colours, frankly.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • I joined Team Valor. They're in the middle of the food chain which gives me a group to surpass and a group to suppress. Moltres is also the most iconic of the three birds to me and I like Candela's design as well as her motive since power is a big factor when it comes to fighting for and defending gyms.

Sirfetch’d

I chose mystic because Articuno is my favorite of the 3! Not sure if I wouldn't change to instinct now though...

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Team instinct. I guess because in battle is important to act as fast as possible with the best strategy and moves you have in that moment.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    team mystic because articuno is my favorite bird even though my favorite color is red hahah. no regrets

saniamirzaaa

a gamer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2018
    which team you have join ?

kindly share your teams name, so that we can collaborate

Years
  • It was hard for me to pick between Instinct and Valor, but I ended up choosing Instinct due to Zapdos having type advantage over both Moltres and Articuno, although that's irrelevant...

Last edited:
    Back