• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underground Subterfuge

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • [LYNCH]Desi

Sorry:/ I find Cat's claim (Dog's claim?) a tad more feasible, and he seemed at least somewhat more willing to soft, then out.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Underground Subterfuge

Now this is what I call a Day 1!

While Cat Dog's claim of being, well, Cat Dog is a bit funny, he has both fully roleclaimed with the effect of his action and can be supported by the narrative. Desi, on the other hand, has taken out a flimsy cop argument with no supporting evidence, and the narrative shows that one of them is definitely lying. If Cat Dog's the true mafia, he'll be fucked tomorrow anyway, so ... [LYNCH] Uzumaki Naruto, so long and thanks for all the fish.

I am a bit weary of all the jumps towards Desi in the beginning, votes such as Johnny's and Melody's without so much of a question which revealed player was the real mafia or waiting to hear their respective defense, but if Desi flips mafia idk if that's a relevant detail at all.

also why would anna be the cop
    melody role was loudmouth gimme holy shit calm down with the savagery
    both real jd and fake jd died n0 lol

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The way he said 'it's up to you guys' seems like he's trying to throw the blame on the people that lynch him if he does die

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • In all honesty I simply felt no need to hesitate voting on a loudmouth reveal, usually those visits are not innocent. Had Desi actually made a believable claim, I would rescind my vote. But as Johnny said, he hasn't even made much of a peep. That does make me wonder if we're vulnerable to a fool, but I have no information on how likely that is.

Years
  • At least you guys will lynch catdog next day phase. Just check my post afterward, though I'm bad with reads but still Bard is just trying to throw shade, Abby 's saying sorry or showing remorse which is somewhat inno do. Gunner didn't jumped on the gun that's why acc to me she is slight town.
    Anyway, at this point I'm 100% confident that Desi is mafia, he's not even trying. Every innocent worth its salt would've role revealed at this point.

:wat:

I already claimed bae :p

Years
  • At first I think I was leaning towards thinking Desi was innocent, but his cop story seems a bit, meh. Not to mention saying things like "It's up to you guys" and things that throw blame on the people voting for you are typically things people say to guilt people into not voting for them when they're mafia. Unless somehow he convinces me otherwise I'm gonna [Lynch]Uzumaki Naruto

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So Desi role-claimed as cop since I posted last, and it seemed quite weak - as many others have pointed out. My mind hasn't really changed since then, and Desi's half-assed attempts to defend himself doesn't feel convincing enough so I'll stick with my original thoughts and [Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto. If he is actually inno, then we lynch MCD next day phase. Although trading cop 1-for-1 with a mafia isn't particularly ideal, it's better than nothing.

edit: Unless I'm missing something, wouldn't an honest cop reveal all of his cop reports before being lynched? I know he would only have 1 report by now, but if he was innocent and already revealed himself... is there any reason to hold that info back? o.O

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • At least you guys will lynch catdog next day phase. Just check my post afterward, though I'm bad with reads but still Bard is just trying to throw shade, Abby 's saying sorry or showing remorse which is somewhat inno do. Gunner didn't jumped on the gun that's why acc to me she is slight town.

:wat:

I already claimed bae :p
    Where is Bard throwing shade? Not seeing it.
    It's going to be words vs words so yeah it's up to you guys. B/w Desi doesn't write long ass posts so sorry guys....
    Except, you don't need to write long posts? Like if anything is shade throwing, it's probably this because this just sounds like you throwing shade at Cat Dog

Also, I kind of agree with Abby. Not seeing much of a reason to not lynch you. [Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto
    Hey Kiyo, thoughts on Selena Fluorspar? (I think that's Norðurljós with a name change now?)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • thoughts on Selena Fluorspar?

Seems to have genuine desire to inspect the ins-and-out of n0 which speaks pretty civil to me, but seems ignorant of the narrative's phrasing "lone mafia" when doing so, which seems like a weird incredibly important detail to let just slip by.

Why, what's up?​

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • I'm not used to flavor having significant hints so usually I just skim it. Feel kind of silly having missed it.

Anyways, I should probably do this

[Vote] Naruto Uzumaki

Years
  • I am in agreement with voting for Desi. Kind of weak claim, there isn't really anything backing it either. And from what I see I guess there is an SK role? Also, I find it odd that Wiz just kind of came in and repeated things that have already been said, not really contributing much. Just throwing stuff out there that might be useful.

The way he said 'it's up to you guys' seems like he's trying to throw the blame on the people that lynch him if he does die

At first I think I was leaning towards thinking Desi was innocent, but his cop story seems a bit, meh. Not to mention saying things like "It's up to you guys" and things that throw blame on the people voting for you are typically things people say to guilt people into not voting for them when they're mafia.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • i was gonna ask desi their cop report, forgot he visited jd lmao :(

Anyways, I feel like he is doing a very bad job at convincing us he's the cop :/ Atleast Cat Dog made a better role claim, so I feel I trust Cat Dog more than Desi...

I'll just [lynch] Uzumaki Naruto for now, since I have to go, I'm still debating whether to believe Desi or not...

Years
  • I am in agreement with voting for Desi. Kind of weak claim, there isn't really anything backing it either. And from what I see I guess there is an SK role? Also, I find it odd that Wiz just kind of came in and repeated things that have already been said, not really contributing much. Just throwing stuff out there that might be useful.

Yes it's very odd that I'm agreeing with people and saying stuff other than just voting. ;)

But yeah, best to point stuff you think might be suspicious out just in case.

Years
  • Where is Bard throwing shade? Not seeing it.

Except, you don't need to write long posts? Like if anything is shade throwing, it's probably this because this just sounds like you throwing shade at Cat Dog

Also, I kind of agree with Abby. Not seeing much of a reason to not lynch you. [Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto

Hey Kiyo, thoughts on Selena Fluorspar? (I think that's Norðurljós with a name change now?)

Bard saying that both of us are mafia seems off to me....that's all.

I'll just quote hypermorain here xD

I don't blame you all for that. If there's any, it would be my fault for being a terrible convincer. Better luck next time.

B/W I really looked into my role. GP just said I'm cop but last night report i received said JD is mafia so I might be confused cop so other cop is still out there......avenge me fellow cop you know who to look into. xD

Years
  • B/W I really looked into my role. GP just said I'm cop but last night report i received said JD is mafia so I might be confused cop so other cop is still out there......avenge me fellow cop you know who to look into. xD

Why not say this when you claimed then? If anything, this kind of makes you look more sus to me because you're saying you think you're confused cop, so if the real cop were to claim (don't btw) then you can just say that you are a confused cop and be "clear"

Back