• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Xillia Mafia [epilogue]

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • Alrighty, we're at 22 so far! Just 13 more and we can start the game! (and I can also make room for up to 3 more on top of that, if there's any interest).

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • can anyone explain what is this?
    count me too

Hey! If you have any questions or need something explained, you can always PM me or check out our Underground guide. You can most certainly join, but I want to make sure you've read and understand the rules before I add you. Once you've read the rules (if you haven't already) just let me know and I'll add you :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Role PMs coming up! Once all of the role PMs have been sent out, night 0 will start. Up to 3 last minute sign-ups will be accepted at this point, but once all the PMs are sent out and the phase has started, signups are closed. PM me if at any point you have any questions.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • well yeah i read the rules.. and can you tell me if it is a anime or game? i would complete the series..

Back