• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Xillia Mafia [epilogue]

Years
  • wait.
    So was Johnny the director or just a 'nilla?

He was the director and had a secret ability, probably one really helpful to us.
    Bloody Naku -_-

Anyway, I guess we'll be saying bye to Bard soon lol.
    Then again, he's been pretty happy to target me also lately -_-

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • WELL THEN.

I'm going to random vote, [KILL] jdthebud.

I've got a feeeeeeeeeeeling. OOOOOH OOOOOOOOHH THAT HE'S GONNA BE A BAD GUY. THAT HE'S GONNA BE A BAD, BAD GUUUUUY!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay. I re-read the OP. If you guys don't randomly vote and very likely kill one of the good guys, there's a jailer role. If we don't kill anyone, we can let the jailer do something. It seems like a bad idea to just randomly kill though, especially given we just lost our Director. :/

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • ok guys! After being away all day I'm ready!

Tales of Xillia Mafia [epilogue]

Nimsy, don't trust that feeling, it's leading you astray.

Jailer, take it away! [kill] no one

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Why would you give a man like Naku so much power?

Why?

Also Jailer sounds like a good plan so [KILL] No one

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Whoa we can abstain in this? I guess [VOTE] Nobody then

Pretty short post, nothing much I can make of it :I

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    oh, was Naku's target common knowledge already? lol
    why does it say Elize's Pixie Circle wasn't enough to protect him, though? makes it sound like Chronos killed Johnny despite him having the Pixie Circle tonight. does that mean Chronos can go back in time even before Night 0? so like, Night -1? well that doesn't make protecting things any easier...

anyway, since i don't think we can get a lot of hints from that Phase Post, i'll join the motion for the Jailer...

[KILL] No one

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • [kill] no one

guys we have to remember that even if we lynch someone, we can still create an offshoot timeline here, and bring back someone else :x

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Just to clarify to everyone the reason the Circle failed, so that there's not too much confusion, initially the rules in the OP said that the Pixie Circle wouldn't protect from Chronos kills. I made a rule change at the last minute, so the Circle now protects from all kills, including kills by Chronos. I should have waited until I announced the rule change before editing the OP, so that was a derp on my part. Sorry! I promise it will be the last one.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • ... huh, what? how do you mean?

its one of the twists in this game. no one really dies permanently in this game.

PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THEIR VOTES IN THE PREVIOUS PHASES, AND CAN CHANGE THE OUTCOME. come on nagi didnt you read the op? smh

Back