• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sims

Years
kill them all
2cda3e87c8d45e18cc7e3e931c26a244.jpg

I....wound up killing everyone but Ellen, Emily, Emma, and their cat. (One of the cats spontaneously died of old age)

I also moved all of the urns into the family inventory, and demolished their house. They were living on the island in Windenburg - I'm thinking of moving them to Brindleton Bay bc it's so pretty there. :thonk:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Shit's wild

I play my Sims so boring - they always lead perfectly normal lives with no supernatural shit happening and nobody dies in fun ways. I always want to play a crazier household but I always get too attached and I just want everyone to be ok lmao

Years
Shit's wild

I play my Sims so boring - they always lead perfectly normal lives with no supernatural shit happening and nobody dies in fun ways. I always want to play a crazier household but I always get too attached and I just want everyone to be ok lmao

I USED TO BE LIKE THAT. Like, I wanted to keep them happy, with good traits, and whatnot...but that gets boring. ):

Start a new save, make your sim broke af, and give them some negative traits! And no cheats! It makes things a lot more fun.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
yess I just need to make some crazy Sims, haha. I think my problem is every time I pick it up I make Sims based on myself and the people around me, so I just never want them to die or live bad lives lol

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I dont play sims that much, but when I did in Sims 3, I got my sim to marry a neighbor and then I married her father as well. Funny stuff. Then I tried to make a suburban castle with my house.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Ok, I think we're going to move to Brindleton Bay. Now I've gotta figure out what kind of house to build. Where do y'all find inspiration :eyes:

I usually go to Pinterest, sometimes even YouTube videos of other builders.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Ok, I think we're going to move to Brindleton Bay. Now I've gotta figure out what kind of house to build. Where do y'all find inspiration :eyes:

My lack of creativity lol
I just build giant square towers most of the time

Also what I do is give my Sims tons of money and a bunch of cool stuff but not make them have normal lives

Years
My lack of creativity lol
I just build giant square towers most of the time

Also what I do is give my Sims tons of money and a bunch of cool stuff but not make them have normal lives

CAUSE DRAMA SAWS.
Make someone sleep with someone's husband. Take away all their money!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I tried doing the 100 baby challenge (where one sim pops out 100 kids), after the 12th kid my sim got killed. lol

I'd do it again if I get around to it. lol

It's a fun game. I have the Sims 4, but I need the expansion packs (do I really want to spend an extra 40 bucks on expansions.

Last edited:
Years
I tried doing the 100 baby challenge (where one sim pops out 100 kids), after the 12th kid my sim got killed. lol

I'd do it again if I get around to it. lol

It's a fun game. I have the Sims 4, but I need the expansion packs (do I really want to spend an extra 40 bucks on expansions.

I've considered doing this! I did a fun variation where I had a single male sim knock up almost every female in a single save. It was a ton of fun.

Do you have any Expansion Packs? If not, I recommend waiting for an Origin sale. They have one every few months, and there is no sense to pay full price on Expansion Packs.
Best Expansion Packs, in my personal preference are: Seasons, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, City Living, and Get to Work.
Seasons adds amazing gameplay + weather/seasons. It's phenomenal. I love Get Together and Cats and Dogs bc of the cities they add. Windenburg is one of my favorite cities.

As far as Game Packs go...
I like Parenthood, Vampire Stuff, and Jungle Adventures the most. Outdoor Retreat & Spa Day stuff are pretty neat, and the latter has a bunch of amazing, modern build/buy items.

Stuff Packs are pretty subjective tbh. Check out this link for more info on each pack. I have every single one, so if you have a question about one, let me know and I'll try to answer :D

Last edited:
Back