• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sims

Years
After going down a rabbit hole of youtube simmers doing all these challenges on Sims 4, plus this new expansion pack adding mermaids and a pack highly likely to be bringing witches back for autumn...and AND everything being on sale I actually caved and bought it plus 1 expansion and 2 game packs (Get to Work, Vampires and Strangerville...the weird ones haha).
Those are all pretty solid choices! I recommend Get-Together, City Living, or Seasons as your next EP. I just love the worlds in the first two EPs, and the content added in seasons makes such a difference to my gameplay.
Currently playing the Goth household. Bella is now a vampire and I starved Mortimer to death. Moved the Grim Reaper in too as he seems like a fitting match for Bella. Not sure what to do with the kids, might as well keep them as food for Bella.
Bella Goth is a vampire in my my save, too! What does her Vampire form look like? I'll have to take a screenshot of her in mine.
island living looks cute but not exactly my type of pack, it's actually the first EP for TS4 i'll be giving a miss. i'm just holding out on the inevitable university EP which i'm hoping comes later this year during the holiday season!
I'm surprised we haven't gotten university yet! I've never actually played it much in TS2/TS3 but am excited to give it a try in TS4

Years
Those are all pretty solid choices! I recommend Get-Together, City Living, or Seasons as your next EP. I just love the worlds in the first two EPs, and the content added in seasons makes such a difference to my gameplay.

Thanks for the recommendations! I was considering Seasons actually but I wanted another world and since it doesn't have one I held off. I'll definitely be downloading Island Living anyway which will give me another world so might indeed download Seasons not long after if I'm happy enough with Sulani. I was considering downloading Cats & Dogs too but I was upset to learn that they're uncontrollable.

Bella Goth is a vampire in my my save, too! What does her Vampire form look like? I'll have to take a screenshot of her in mine.

Great minds! Haha. Whited out eyes and fairly scarry face. I also styled her dark form with her usual colour scheme but with a bit more black here and there and more of a punky style.

Years
Thanks for the recommendations! I was considering Seasons actually but I wanted another world and since it doesn't have one I held off. I'll definitely be downloading Island Living anyway which will give me another world so might indeed download Seasons not long after if I'm happy enough with Sulani. I was considering downloading Cats & Dogs too but I was upset to learn that they're uncontrollable.
There's a Mod for that! I also highly recommend you install MC Command Center. Meaningful stories is kinda neat, but I've not really messed around with it too much. It had too many popups in game for my like.
Great minds! Haha. Whited out eyes and fairly scarry face. I also styled her dark form with her usual colour scheme but with a bit more black here and there and more of a punky style.
Here's Bella's Vampire form in this save:
EcYfpbv.png

also here's the son I made her have with Caleb Vatore (Mortimer has been dead for ages) so I could marry my family into the Goth family:
yOK73Ai.png

and since you're familiar with the Goth family - on another save, I had a male sim impregnate everyone he possibly could - here are his children with Bella and also Cassandra Goth:
Spoiler:

also just for giggles, I converted Vlad Straud into a female Sim, and they had kids, too:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • he/him
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
i'm sooooooooooooo excited for this pack!

i'm currently working on my city living save.

Years

so i'm not quite sure how i feel about this new stuff pack. i'm going to get it probably, but,.,.,,., idk. i'm just ready for something new and substantial!!!
no i still havent really played island living OR get famous yet i'm the worst

Cid

Years
Yeah, if I played The Sims 4, the trailer for that stuff pack doesn't really entice me. Hope they do end up releasing something meatier soon.

That being said, hi, I love this franchise. The Sims was a huge part of my childhood and The Sims 2 let my gay run wild. I've never played 3 or 4 but I hear they're alright.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i love the sims. i have fond memories of playing the sims 2 pets on my cousin's ps2 whenever i came over to visit my aunt and uncle. i have the sims 2 (with pets and some stuff packs), the sims 3 (base game only) and the sims 4 (get to work, seasons, city living and pets as well as some stuff packs). i also played the sims bustin out on gba and the sims 2 on ds. bustin out was my childhood, i played that game for HOURS. sims 3 used to be my favorite, but after recent updates, ts4 is my new favorite.

when ts4 first came out i was SO disappointed. i didn't like the toony style; i actually didnt think the sims in 3 were that ugly. i liked the realism. i also felt it was stripped of a lot of features, so i ignored ts4 for a while... until they made an update that allowed you to make your sims trans. that was a major selling point for me, and they had added pools and other things since that update, so i bought a download code for origin immediately. it runs SO much more smoothly than 2 or 3 ever did. i've had no problems with it so far, and after saving up and buying a gaming laptop, it's absolutely beautiful with high graphics. the toony style has definitely grown on me. i recently went back and played ts3 and i think ts4 was a good step forward.

i typically just make my human ocs on the sims and play around with them and try my best to reenact their stories within the game. i also make myself and my friends, as well as characters from various media i like. my favorite part is making the sims themselves and interior decorating! i don't make houses, i just go into build mode and redecorate the premade houses.

i don't really like or use cheats (besides motherlode) or mods. i'm always afraid of accidentally breaking my game or messing something up. HOWEVER i recently discovered the basemental drugs mod and downloaded it. i really like it, but that may just be because i'm a recreational drug user myself so of course i want to make my sims stoners LMAO. still waiting for the creators to add heroin to the mod. blease its important for one of my ocs.

Years
hello i've started playing The Sims 4 again, currently working on a magical tower build for what I hope is an evil, evil witch.

Years
I would love to see screenshots of this! 😄

i would up downloading a pre-built house from the gallery but now i'm regretting it because i feel like the challenge of building a house is taken away.,.,. i might just start over completely lmao.

ALSO

Apparently more places are listing "The Sims 4: Discover University" for a release of next month??? source.
We'll see :thonk:

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Well my houses in TS1 and TS2 were nothing to write home about so... I guess I'm just happy to see that people make really elaborate ones that I don't have the capability of making myself haha

Ooh, I hope it ends up being a good expansion! University in The Sims can be super fun.

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master
Years
Any news about The Sims 5?

I did not complete the EPs of TS4. I don't have Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Discover University, and Eco Lifestyle. Having to keep the needs of pets high in TS3 was quite stressful for me!

Back