bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
15,125 posts
11.6 Years
Old article ported and edited for Daily. Enjoy some early info on Umbreon!

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
5,266 posts
14.5 Years
makes you really wonder if Game Freak are really ever going to plan to design a Poison-type Eevee at some point in the future, and what it'll really look like then.

Sheep

Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
That would've been really cool, even if I do love Umby as a dark type. I think it makes sense that they retyped him in the end though, to balance out the psychic type. Already mentioned that they were pretty broken in gen I.

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cid

from 2013

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
3,417 posts
11.6 Years
I honestly want to know more about the Spaceworld Beta versions of every Gen 2 'mon. It's like discovering an alternate universe Johto, and the multiverse is already pretty well-defined as a thing in the Pokémon franchise.

icycatelf

Fake Card Artist

Age 29
Male
Kentucky
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,346 posts
14.6 Years
This is why I don't think it would be the best idea to make an Eeveelution for each type. A "Toxeon" would seem redundant given Umbreon's poison references.

Instead, I think it may be better to create new evolutions (or temporary forms) for the Eeveelutions, adding to them the unused types. Umbreon's evolution/form could be Dark/Poison, Vaporeon's Water/Dragon, Leafeon's Grass/Ground, etc.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTGaiaOnline
Advertiser Content