• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: starry birthday

Years
  • WholeMediumAntbear-small.gif

Everyone wish a lovely 26th to Starry Windy! I hope it was filled with lots of love and happiness, as you deserve, and I'm sorry for being so late!! stupid timezones enjoy my friend ♡♡♡​
    Happy birthday Windy!

victini.gif
    victini.gif
    victini.gif

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    tumblr_o98lurWZCV1txvrljo4_540.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡
    I hope you have a truly lovely day and all your birthday wishes come true! Best to you and yours on your special day! :)
    xoxo​

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • WholeMediumAntbear-small.gif

Everyone wish a lovely 26th to Starry Windy! I hope it was filled with lots of love and happiness, as you deserve, and I'm sorry for being so late!! stupid timezones enjoy my friend ♡♡♡​
    Happy birthday Windy!

victini.gif
    victini.gif
    victini.gif
    It's okay Cirno. Better late than never, right? Thanks for making the thread for me :boogie:

Eeyyy, happy birthday!
    Thanks for the wishes, Pigbeetle!

Happy birthday, Windy! Hope you get a whole bunch of presents!
    Thanks as well, bobandbill :smile:

tumblr_o98lurWZCV1txvrljo4_540.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡
    I hope you have a truly lovely day and all your birthday wishes come true! Best to you and yours on your special day! :)
    xoxo​
    Thanks for the wishes Fairy, and that's one cute and kawaii GIF you have! Oh wow, what a nice timing, tumblr GIFs are unblocked at my end, too! Once again, thanks :boogie:

Happy birthday, lil'Victini! Here's hoping it goes great for you~!
    Thanks a lot, Shawn :smile:

Happy birthday, hun! Have yourself a wonderful day. :)
    Thanks, MysticalNinetales. I sure have one today :smile:

happy birthday hope you have a good day
    I sure did. Thanks, Louise28 :smile:

Last edited:
    Back