• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa's Murdershop 2018 [THERE WILL BE AN END POST AT SOME POINT I SWEAR]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Anyways, has anyone been visited by the Penguins? Considering someone died last night, it stands to reason that they didnt visit each other last night.

Also @doof, unless the Gingerbread man gives you bread, or we kill the Turkey, then yes, Hence, why we're in a bit of a time crunch.

I also find it interesting that GP is townleaning Ash, considering she's only given like one statement. Not accusatory at them per se, but just strange, since I just find it to be a general statement at best.

Years
  • oh my bad, I had thought Chura's post about the elf causing famine was correct
    sorry haha i assumed the elf-baker was a thing since "all elves get their own unique little thing"; didn't read about the turkey wh o o ops
    didn't read about the gingersmith too im doing great am i

assuming we dont get any turkey at the end of this + gingersmith is inactive/killed we'll all only last until d4 or something yea

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • To clarify:

>Killing the turkey does not end the famine (but depending on how the Turkey is killed, as the role text details, everyone will get a slice of turkey (aka an extra piece of bread) and this would occur for each turkey if more than one exists)

>According to EM Baker rules, it takes three days without any bread at all for a player to die of starvation

Also @sparkin sorry for ruining the perfect page two/day one start but I was busy apologizing for being late oops

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2019
    I was worried I missed a lot, but I didn't. I have to be honest and say that I'm don't have a clue about all the roles you guys are talking about so I can't contribute anything meaningful ,or anything in general, (as per usual) but the players are contributing well are Kitty, gimmiepie and Slazorrah. I'll wait to see how other players play since that's something I can actually talk about. If I had to choose to keep an eye on Rabinov and Metroid who have had the weakest posts thus far, although that was at the beginning of the phase.

Years
  • I also find it interesting that GP is townleaning Ash, considering she's only given like one statement. Not accusatory at them per se, but just strange, since I just find it to be a general statement at best.

Lean =/= read

If I had to choose to keep an eye on Rabinov and Metroid who have had the weakest posts thus far, although that was at the beginning of the phase.

You should re-read the OP

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • If I had to choose to keep an eye on Rabinov and Metroid who have had the weakest posts thus far, although that was at the beginning of the phase.
    Normally I'd town lean at such a mistake as wanting to keeping an eye on a dead man, but Rabi's role doesn't meet up with the mafia so this could go either way.

Also since N0 doesn't eat bread and we have 3 pieces, we have until Day 7 I think? Plenty of time to get that bread. It would be optimal to have turkey lynched around day 5/6.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • That's assuming the game lasts for that long, and the Turkey hasnt been killed off by then, yes.

Anyways, I'm currently town reading GP, despite the strange lean that I thought (no biggie), also getting some town vibes from Chura, while the others so far have been null, which is pretty bad tbh. Imma start pressuring some peeps to talk. Maybe we could get something out of this.

[##vote] Abby

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just gonna do the ol' random vote.

[##Vote] Kitty

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • It looks like Neon Sword made a post without reading a single part of the thread so I'm going to throw my vote his way

[##Vote] Neon Sword

Years
  • ##Vote Bidoof FTW

Honestly I don't have a particularly strong read on him but something about his posting feels pretty iffy compared to others. Originally he added nothing and then after that, idk. It's better than abstaining anyway.

Years
  • Omgrandomus for now
    Flight l8r

##vote evilchameleon

Also pls turkey(s) just in case of shenanigans
    Best case tho is just one

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • ##Vote Gimmepie

Just realized I can start a running joke in voting GP D1 when Jd dies N1 and I'm taking it. Just like Mastermind right?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen today
    There is too much to discuss that I feel like following random lynches is equivalent to attempting to erase the discussion.

I would assume Sparkin and metroid come from the same source, since their posts are similar, so both didn't read the phase post carefully.

Bidoof's first post is enough to warrant he's neither the Gingerbread Man nor the Turkey. Knowing he's not the Turkey (basing this the fact that his reaction to famine starting was genuine). I'm speculating that his genuinity is due to him being mafia that changed the kill from someone else and created famine.

Also, it seems the other posters forget that Gingerbread Man can opt to give bread to town and then create a situation where only town are against the Turkey, which can be a backup option if lynching mafia doesn't work for the next days.

(Lowkey hoping mafia kills Turkey)

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • I was worried I missed a lot, but I didn't. I have to be honest and say that I'm don't have a clue about all the roles you guys are talking about so I can't contribute anything meaningful ,or anything in general, (as per usual) but the players are contributing well are Kitty, gimmiepie and Slazorrah. I'll wait to see how other players play since that's something I can actually talk about. If I had to choose to keep an eye on Rabinov and Metroid who have had the weakest posts thus far, although that was at the beginning of the phase.

Ah geez where to start with this. There weren't as many accusations during this as there were leans. But the main one I'm getting a bad feeling from is Neon. Mainly due to the fact that he said hes saying he can't contribute anything of use. There is always a way to be helpful. But the fact that irks me is that he just immediately points fingers. Based off a couple messages. Then after pointing fingers he second thinks himself in the same post...yeah I'm just gonna vote for him. I just get bad vibes.
    ##vote Neon Sword

Years
  • Ah geez where to start with this. There weren't as many accusations during this as there were leans. But the main one I'm getting a bad feeling from is Neon. Mainly due to the fact that he said hes saying he can't contribute anything of use. There is always a way to be helpful. But the fact that irks me is that he just immediately points fingers. Based off a couple messages. Then after pointing fingers he second thinks himself in the same post...yeah I'm just gonna vote for him. I just get bad vibes.
    ##vote Neon Sword

His post didn't read scummy to me at all. He's not very confident but he gave his thoughts on some of the participants and didn't say anything that was particularly incriminatory to himself. Honestly it looks more like you're going after an easy lynch than anything there.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • His post didn't read scummy to me at all. He's not very confident but he gave his thoughts on some of the participants and didn't say anything that was particularly incriminatory to himself. Honestly it looks more like you're going after an easy lynch than anything there.

Its less of an easy lynch and more of a gut feeling for me. I'm just going off how I feel about how he worded it. Everyone else didn't feel like they gave enough of a lean for me. Being day 1 it's difficult to work off of info so I'm working with what I can get.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • All I've got so far is a light town lean on GP and kind of a gut-lean on Pecilia

There is too much to discuss that I feel like following random lynches is equivalent to attempting to erase the discussion.

I would assume Sparkin and metroid come from the same source, since their posts are similar, so both didn't read the phase post carefully.

Bidoof's first post is enough to warrant he's neither the Gingerbread Man nor the Turkey. Knowing he's not the Turkey (basing this the fact that his reaction to famine starting was genuine). I'm speculating that his genuinity is due to him being mafia that changed the kill from someone else and created famine.

Also, it seems the other posters forget that Gingerbread Man can opt to give bread to town and then create a situation where only town are against the Turkey, which can be a backup option if lynching mafia doesn't work for the next days.

(Lowkey hoping mafia kills Turkey)
    Sparkin's post was about a page top and all metroid said was the night could have gone worse, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say there, or whether or not you think they're suspicious. Also not sure where you're coming from about Doof because famine starting had nothing do with who died, famine was going to start at the beginning regardless just due to the turkey being in the game. Even though your reasoning doesn't make sense I'm also going to ask why you aren't voting Doof if you think he's mafia?

Back