• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Santa's Murdershop 2018 [THERE WILL BE AN END POST AT SOME POINT I SWEAR]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • okey doke, looks like we've hit the max player count we're going to find here before long. I'll be removing a couple of roles and sending out role PMs and such in a little bit

Nakuzami

Years
  • The following roles have been removed: Ghost, Caroler, Robin Hood, Angel

Sorry, since I got around to role PMs so late, I'll have to wait until tomorrow (more like later since it's 4am for me lmao) to finish them up. All roles have been assigned, however, and if you're just dying of curiosity, feel free to message me to ask what your role is! In the meantime, Merry Christmas to any who are celebrating it! Night Zero will commence within the next 24 hours.

Nakuzami

Years
  • All roles have officially been distributed! It is now Night Zero, so send in your night actions. The official phase post will be up shortly.

The phase is expected to end at approximately 5pm tomorrow (December 26th), EST.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Night Zero
    Santa was preparing to spread Christmas cheer to all the little boys and girls in the world (who coincidentally celebrated Christmas, had families with money, had chimneys . . . wait, is this a scam?) and the North Pole was in a bustle.

Little did he know that the Snow Queen, far off in her castle of ice, had plans of her own to finally take down Santa Claus and claim the world as her own. She'd even convinced the Heat Miser to help her out, even though he had a whole half of a song dedicated to hating everything she stood for as a mistress of frost. Weird.

Winter was coming, and she would make sure it lasted for eternity.
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. This means that the final mafia member to vote on a night kill will be the one to carry it out.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711
    gimmepie
    Pecilia
    Sawsbuck
    Neon Sword
    Rabinov
    Abby
    jdthebud
    EvilChameleon
    Ash
    Salzorrah
    Aldo
    Bidoof FTW
    Charlie Brown
    Sparkin
    Kitty
    Superjolt
    [/cd]​

Nakuzami

Years
  • Hiiiii, sorry I lied about the timing of the phase post, I had to go into work a few hours earlier than I thought. Oops!

I'm compiling NAs now and will be moving onto the day phase shortly

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day One
    It was nothing if not busy in the North Pole!

Elves were eagerly working on toys through the night, but that didn't stop some bloody shenanigans from taking place, even among some of the elves themselves!

Creatures big and small waddled around, gifts were exchanged and . . . people died! That was hardly in the spirit of Christmas!

When dawn came and the denizens of the North Pole began to discover what happened, the body of jdthebud was discovered frozen in a block of ice. Nearby, ironically, the Heat Miser was found with multiple strange wounds, still clutching a shred of mistletoe in his now cold fist.

And for some odd reason, everyone in the North Pole found themselves absolutely famished. Every citizen consumed a piece of gingerbread tonight to satiate their hunger.

Despite this minor setback, the preparations for Christmas would continue! But now also with periodic lynchings to interject the toy making. Neat!
    jdthebud is dead! They were an Elf!
    Rabinov is dead! They were the Heat Miser!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. This means that the final mafia member to vote on a night kill will be the one to carry it out.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711
    gimmepie
    Pecilia
    Sawsbuck
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    EvilChameleon
    Ash
    Salzorrah
    Aldo
    Bidoof FTW
    Charlie Brown
    Sparkin
    Kitty
    Superjolt
    jdthebud as an Elf
    Rabinov as the Heat Mister

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    If we trade deaths the rest of the way, we win.

Sparkin

We were close to having D1 start on page 2's first post
    This is a good start though

Years
  • > not a terrible awful first night
    > this is a good start

> And for some odd reason, everyone in the North Pole found themselves absolutely famished.
    > jdthebud is dead! They were an Elf!

did we just kill the elf-baker

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    need to find that turkey to end the famine right. that or just try to win within the few gingerbreads we have lmao

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Finding mafia will be easier than finding one lone Turkey, nonetheless.

Years
  • i didn't really read into the turkey much but ok
    elf-baker not a thing probably; turkey however is alive.

> The Turkey wins by being the last one alive, or by outnumbering the other players if more than one Turkey is present.
    sounds like there can be more than one turkey, which is a slight problem.

so we can uh try and find all the mafia in 3 days or something
    we're not exactly sure how many turkeys are there, and it doesn't say anything about the turkey being killed/lynched ending the actual famine
    elf-baker might still be a thing

Years
  • Not too much to say just yet but I'd say I have town leans on Chura and Ash atm going by what posts there are. Solid towny contributions. I'm not going to go as far as scum leans or anything just yet, but it's noteworthy at least that Doof contributed way less than everyone else, except EC but that's not that unusual for a first post.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • oh my bad, I had thought Chura's post about the elf causing famine was correct, so the turkey being alive is what causes it. so if no one gets more bread would we die d4? or is it d5?

Back