• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your quote

pkmin3033

"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with."

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't really have anything like that. But I sure think "another day that needs to be survived" very frequently. xD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    "People do what they think is good for themselves, according to themselves."

Years
  • Hmm I don't really have one, but sometimes I feel that more people should follow more the saying "live and let live", that I really like.

I feel like if people stopped minding about other people's lives and let them be, we would live in a better world. To each their life choices and all are good, unless they involve hurting another person.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    "An empty day, though clear and bright,
    Is just as dark as any night. - Anne Frank.

Years
  • Pretty much just a couple sayings I've always valued, rather than quotes, but anyway:

"Failure is the best Teacher."
    You more often than not learn more from your mistakes than your successes.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."
    Something I highly wish more people would take to heart.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."
    If you wish to be treated with respect, you need to respect others. If you wish to be treated kindly, be kind to others.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Just a quote I only recently discovered:
    "If you're playing by the book you're playing by the rules someone else made."

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I was about 6 years old when my teacher had a little project for us to look up the meaning of our first name. I looked up my name and the meaning was dedicated. I asked my teacher what that word meant. She said it means "sticking to something until it gets done" so that's been my motto ever since. If I believe something is important, I will give my time and energy to see it through. Failure can happen, but I won't ever know if I don't even try through to the end.

Back