• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Iron Blooded Orphans and Love Live.

Not sure why I do this to myself.
    Because you love SUFFERING (and blandness) AND cute girls trying to be idorus I guess?

As for myself, gonna binge Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu tonight. Eps 8-12. Gon be gud.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • I finished Erased a few days ago. Rather good, though the ending wasn't intense given the whole series build up. Definitely a good anime, something I will rewatch in the future, and it was a fun ride to unravel it all at the end.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I'm watching Fairytale right now and starting Naruto again because I forgot everything :/

lol

How do you forget a whole series!?

Well, maybe with the fillers it gets kinda complicated, I must confess. Reason why I never even bothered and went straight for the manga.

Edit:

Sorry, currently watching Pokemon XY. I want to catch up to watch XY&Z while airing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I'm currently rewatching Hanasaku Iroha. Several months ago, I bought the Volume 1 & 2 Premium Edition Box Set of Hanasaku Iroha, which includes DVD/Blu-ray Discs containing all 26 episodes, and two individual art books showcasing the anime's development through concept illustrations, character profiles, storyboard models, and P.A. Works staff interviews/Q&As. It's really cool. I originally watched the DVD version of Hanasaku Iroha when I first purchased it, but now that I own a Blu-ray Player (PS3), I decided to rewatch it in 1080p.

Years
  • Since my last post in here I've finished the following:

Lovely Muco (young children's anime about a dog, was kinda fun)
    Ooyasan wa Shishunki! (middle school landlord short; was cute, but could have been more enjoyable if it was longer than 2 minutes)
    Brave Beats (Dance battles and transformations; not earth-shatteringly good, but was still fun, especially for a kid's anime)
    Teekyu 7 (random comedy about a "tennis" club)
    JK Meshi (mostly about food and idle chatter, but not all that great)
    Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. (kind of a light parody on magical girl stuff)
    Dagashi Kashi (SNACKS ARE AMAZING YO)

I've also started on:

Space Patrol Luluco (Trigger's short this season)
    Pan de Peace! (about bread and stuff, seems like it'll be fun)
    Bakuon!! (K-On! with motorcycles? These girls get kinda nerdy over motorbikes, especially sport bikes)
    Crane Game Girls (the synopsis kinda reminds me of a certain series of Orson Scott Card novels, albeit far less serious in tone)

I'll also be watching Kuma Miko, just need to get a chance to watch the whole first episode in one sitting.

And tonight the final episode of Parasyte will air on Toonami, so I'll be watching that sometime in the next week or so.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • JJBA Part 4 and My Hero Academia. That's about it for right now, since I'm busy with other things. JJBA is as expected so far. Josuke is crazy.

pkmin3033

I'm at a bit of an impasse at the moment with anime in that I'm not sure what I really feel like watching at the moment, even though I've got seasons dating back to late 2014 I planned to watch but haven't gotten around to yet. I'm watching Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans in the morning and I'm enjoying it quite a bit (and I've got that damned first ED stuck in my head) but after the travesty that was Akagami no Shirayukihime - which I thought I'd enjoy - I'm hesitant to pick up anything new.

Maybe I'll rewatch Your Lie In April or something...

Back