• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    7/10 It's quite catchy, Valve does great music.

Plants Vs. Zombies: Final Level Music

This music probably seems a bit weird out of context, but when it's in context it's actually really epic.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Not rating, but does everyone do 7/10? xD It's like, "That's really creepy I don't like it :O 7/10 anyway! :D"

x) Love the Pokecommunity.

Yukari

Nice, eerie music. It definitely works in a Horror game. 8/10

Portal 2 - Cara Mia Addio

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 8/10.

Portal 2. YES. A great song! I really like how the synthesized-like voice used; something which fits with the setting of the game, which is filled with technology. I think it was a nice touch that the "vocals" didn't flow properly at some part, giving off the impression that it wasn't exactly "human-like".

Bravely Second - Asterisk Holder Battle Theme

Years
  • 6.5/10. Decent music, a nice active pace to it - playing a level with this would not aggravate me in the least - but not really much else that "hooks" me.

And I give in return:

The Venus Lighthouse theme from the original Golden Sun.

Years
  • 6.8/10
    The main recurring measures are a little meh, but the portions that change things up are a welcome reprieve.

Years
  • 8/10
    I remember playin' Zoo Tycoon back in the days. :) This piece accomplishes the feel of being among wild and exotic animals. Of course, the animal noises are a nice touch.

I think I'll start posting links like you cuz sometimes these threads take a bit to load with all the videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP7Uku9mUto
    Main Theme ~Setting off Wind~ from Monster Hunter 4

Back