• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Is slow. Why couldn't GF give this thing a stat buff instead of an evolution? At least it's alright with eviolite.

Buzzwole

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Since this thread feels structured more like a Pok?mon Trivia game, I'll go ahead and move this thread over to that section. =)

Anyway, as for the Pok?mon above... I prefer its original name (Massivoon) from the Japanese version a lot more, and I kinda wish the English version didn't rename it to Buzzwole.

How about Mr. Mime?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    The only Pokemon past Jynx to cause a heap of gender confusion among fans that continues to this day. Probably even more than Jynx, actually, since at least they are 100% female.

Shroomish

Years
  • I actually like Kirlia, but she and ralts were always a bit hard for me to keep alive. This line reminds me a little of Absol. They hit hard but unlike other pokemon with similar attacking stats they're not fast but they're not built to take hits either. You really have to play these Pokemon just right.

Probopass

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Why is there a Probopass in Unova that has the stalliest moveset imaginable and why does it not have levitate when it is shown clearly floating above the ground...Oh and that four time weakness to Fighting.

Archeops

Years
    • Seen today
    Has a horrible ability, probably third worst behind Slow Start and Truant. It might be okay if it had better defenses, but it's too easy getting it's HP below half.

Tauros

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Why does it not have a better Shiny. I want a Raichu coloured Electric Mouse, not one that is just a slightly darker colour.

Camerupt

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I don't know, it's a bit of a forgotten Pok?mon to have gotten a Mega when there are better candidates out there!

Throh

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Why is it the only brachycephalic dog in the Pokemon lineup? Where's my pug Pokemon (pugkemon, if you will)? D:

Stakataka

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Grill the mon above? Okay, here?s hoping a pile of bricks would taste good....XP

Scrafty

Back