• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aaah glad your vacation time is coming up! Hope you enjoy yourself during your vacation and you dont get sick!!

TY

I swear to god if i get sick one more time and it's before my flight to Poland I'm going to burn all the supermarkets in my town

Years

That sucks TY. "Luckily" I have only 1 family member in hospital and even that really sucks. The worst part is that the hospital is on the lockdown because of the flu epidemie, so we can't even visit the person... Anyway, if you're getting sick often lately I advise you to visit a doctor.

TY

I went to visit today and it took almost all my energy in my legs, guess im not fully recovered at all :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i hope you feel better soon ty i'd hate for you to be the next one in the hospital or smth ):

TY

I magically survive anything so I don't think I'd be the next one on the list even if I wanted to be the next one.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

I feel like I have the exact life of a ditzy magical girl heroine, except a tired 26 year old instead of an energetic middle school girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back