• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't remember which postcount it was but there was one postcount that I wanted to keep so all I did was stick to Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia for a while. I wish I could remember the number but god that was so long ago.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The only reason why I care about it at all now is for VPP lol

Years

Of course I enjoy posting, but now I also have something to motivate me to post more. In my 1st months on the forum, I was posting one post per month.

TY

they told me to post here or id be locked in a supermarket

Years

That sounds interesting. If I were you I wouldn't post here and get free food from supermarket during the night.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i suppose it depends for what reason? i mean if you're trapped bc of something like a hurricane sure. but trapped in some haunted school and some ghoul is going to get you is another story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back