• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • What else but the adorable Vulpix?

3f5.gif

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Lately I've been contemplating good methods of beating Wish Cave in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, which of course leads me to Jirachi, which leads me to you! :D

tumblr_oudsvqFARw1tkpyppo1_r3_500.gif

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Is it wrong of me that when I see Korrina sometimes I immediately think of Bunny Pokemon? Hmm... seeing as Korrina is Kalos, have to go with Bunnelby(Diggersby just wouldn't cut it).

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Is it wrong of me that when I see Korrina sometimes I immediately think of Bunny Pokemon? Hmm... seeing as Korrina is Kalos, have to go with Bunnelby(Diggersby just wouldn't cut it).

I don't blame you at all! She may specialize in tough fighting types, but she's so adorable and feminine looking lol. <3 That sweet blonde hair and that little dress of hers and those heart deccoed skates...^///^ Haha. Your post made me smile pointing it all out (on top of that her personality is cute too so energetic and bubbly^^).

also her twin tails do kinda look a bit like lop rabbit ears in general really xD

You remind me of Marshadow. It wears a helmet, also its cute, and your post was also cute IMO.

Last edited:

PencilFlake

PencilFlake
    Years
  • i would say pachirisu, since you say you're cute and sweet and like being friends with people, but you're also warning people to not get on your bad side. it really reminds me of pachirisu because that's a really cute and sweet pokemon, but its mentioned that they hold grudges and have a short temper, which kinda says like what you said.its also an electric type, so... yeah. go stereotypical electric types! yay! but i feel like thats too obvious, so i think, although it doesn't seem like it fits very well, Chikorita.

Chikorita is a cute and sweet pokemon who likes being friends with people, and in the anime she falls in love with Ash or something. So when someone else likes Ash, she's shown to be really possessive and gets physical by attacking. So it's kinda like the other people who like Ash get on her bad side and she gets really angry. Of course, I don't know you, so I can't really say any more. But I still think Chikorita. or that might be because of my newly developed obsession for the johto grass starter.....

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • We've been sharing lots and lots of music lately, so you can be a Meloetta! ;D

tumblr_o0a3u6keRO1un95hzo1_r1_500.gif

"Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and sweet harmony."

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Korrina's signature quote from the anime was "one heart, two views" which kinda reminds me of Manaphy! With Manaphy's Heart Swap technique, two different beings can see the world from the other's perspective. ^_^

tumblr_ncclmwj4zU1toiaw4o1_500.gif

Have fun being a Manaphy today! :D

Back